Grab on the Go Lunch - Slimming World

Loubyallison

Need help.. Struggling for eat on the go slimming world lunch ideas..
I'm a driver and spend a lot of time on the road in the wagon. I can sometimes park up and eat but i dont always know when or where my next stop will be. I like to have things i can just grab and pick at.. but after a year on slimming world i am getting very sick of crab sticks, carrot sticks, Cereal bars and a Hex B 400g wholemeal sandwiches.
I dont mind cooking but wondered if i could pick your brains for things i could easily grab and eat whislt on the go..

Thank you
Lou

Need help.. Struggling for eat on the go slimming world lunch ideas..
I'm a driver and spend a lot of time on the road in the wagon. I can sometimes park up and eat but i dont always know when or where my next stop will be. I like to have things i can just grab and pick at.. but after a year on slimming world i am getting very sick of crab sticks, carrot sticks, Cereal bars and a Hex B 400g wholemeal sandwiches.
I dont mind cooking but wondered if i could pick your brains for things i could easily grab and eat whislt on the go..

Thank you
Lou
Get a small cool bag and take some breakfast muffins, pasta salad, yoghurts and chopped fruit. If you have access to boiling water, get a soup flask and do one of the batchellors pasta in sauce (takes around 10mins to cook on its own in the flask) and mix with loads pre cooked veg. Those would really need you to park up for a while but all are tasty and filling.

You could make lettuce fajitas, chicken strips (or other meat) and peppers, onions, mushrooms, fajita spicing rolled in a lettuce leaf. If you use romaine lettuce, and roll them tight enough, cling film them then eat them like wraps on the go, they should hold their shape. You'll probably need to get a cool lunch bag/box though :)

You can snack on cooked chicken/low fat ham, cook up some chicken drumsticks (skin removed obviously) Cheese sticks for you HEXA.

I always find the easiest thing to do, if think or what you would snack on if you weren't on slimming world, then just work out how to get around making it Free. For example, if you would normally snack on crisps, make some homemade with thinly sliced parsnip baked in the oven with salt and herbs and a wee bit of frylight!

Back