graciebabes just made a yummy discovery...

graciebabes

will hit target this time
so was just about to make my lunchtime shake (powdered - urghhh!) and decided to be a bit adventurous :D one scoop of vanilla and one of strawberry, oooft it's beautiful!

usually i find the strawberry or vanilla on their own a bit artifical tasting, but this one was LUSH!

next stop.. choc strawberry!

xx

yeh i often mix choc and latte, or choc/latte with vanilla, theyre yummy and just tone them down a little, theyre also so yummy warm, microwave them for about 30 secs, stir, and another 30 secs and its just like hot choc, especially nice for upcoming winter days :D

ooh what a fab plan, i never thought of that! the powder doesn't go funny when heated then? should i add the powder then microwave or the other way round?

thanks sweetie

xx

can u get the cafe latte in powder form coz ive not seen it anywhere

ill have to have a look next week

OO I will dif have to try the strawberry vanilla mix I took feel they are to artifical tasting especially on the strawberry side, I will dif have me a hot chocolate one when the temps cool off. As for the latte I think I'm best to stay away from that I have tried coffee, mocha, cappachinos and lattes and I absolutely cant stand them ick. Hope all you wonder women have a Fantastic weekend!!

Thanks sorry didnt know you were talking about slimfast shakes thought you were talking about special shakes. Are they syned and if so how many

Back