Grandma's 4th Weigh In

Wow Grandma it seems like only a few days since you started. Well done! Keep at it, you are doing so well.

annie

May I ask on week 4 & 5 your weight loss wasn't so good. I am having problems on weeks 3 & 4 (ie gain 2 lb and then lost 2 lb)....did you stick to the diet properly and are you on sole source?

I'm thinking of moving over to WW next week if something positive doesn't happen.

Well done by the way

Well done Grandma. We started together, so it's nice to see how you're getting on. 25lbs in 4 weeks is amazing. I'm doing AAMW this week as well cottage cheese and salad seems to be my thing this week.

Keep up the good work hun, you're doing soooooo well.

Hi Lisa Marie
I'm pleased you are also doing so well. There were a few of us started together I think and its good to keep in touch. I'm on the chicken and vegetables - but, although I was looking forward to it in a scaredy sort of way, I've found that I'm quite indifferent to it and can't wait to get back to SS next week! I'm just hoping I won't go out of ketosis - so I'm checking every time I have a wee - seems like hundreds of times a day!!! So far I'm fine.
Hope all goes well with you,
Chris
x

Thanks everybody for our support and obvious pleasure in seeing others lose weight. You are a great inspiration - and I know I keep saying it, but praise and thanks where they are due!
I hope you all have a fantastic week!
Chris
x

well done Grandma thrilled for you :D:D lm positive you'll reach your goal

Back