Grandma's Day 4

Grandma

Totally Focused
Good again today. Due to the awful weather forecast we decided to come up to our caravan in North Norfolk earlier in the day than we normally do just in the case the roads are bad later. I drank about 1.5 litres of water during the morning and on the way up. Himself wanted to go into a restaurant to eat when we got her - so I agreed so long as it was Morrisons so I wasn't too conspicuous! He had a jacket potato, beans and salad with a cup of tea. I had - wait for it! - a Chocolate Velvet tetra, a bottle of water and a mug of black coffee!! I was so pleased with myself. I wasn't in the least bit tempted as I'm not feeling at all hungry.

I sneaked on the scales this morning and have lost about 6 pounds already since Tuesday! This is amazing!

I'm sitting in the caravan at the moment. Its blowing a gale, sleet hammering on the roof, listening to my Simon and Garfunkel CDs and surfing! Its lovely and warm in here. We have the blown air heating on and its cosy.

Hi !!

Welldone on resisting tempataion xx im still going strong had 3 shakes and 2 ltrs of water prob be 4ltrs by tongiht ................................But i have a confession im going onto 790 so ill have three shakes and a little meal .......from the extensive research ive done lol your weight losses can be the same !!

Back