Graph or Spreadsheet

Hey! Just downloaded the chart after attempting to make my own and i cant believe how much your spreadsheet absolutely ruins mine! Haha.. This is incredible! Im so excited to see the charts going down and to have a record to show people of my success. :) Thanks so much. :) With the weeks thing it doesnt start at 0 so i am a little lost with that.. I take it week 2 is week 1s WI?.. x

Yes - I will get around to correcting that little feature one day. The weeks can currently be read as "Start Of Week" ... i.e. Week 1 is the start of week 1 - i.e the day you started the diet.

I also need to change the dropdown list so that the New Cambridge schemes are in there instead of the old ones ... and I need to add something else in, but I just cannot find my notes .....

Steve

All - please be aware that I have spotted an issue with the calculation of the Body Fat %age in the spreadsheet. I will be looking at this in the near future to fix it, and whilst I am at it I will update the CAmbridge "Steps" to the new ones.

hi i have added open office saved the file weight record in 'my documents' i then go into open office then spreadsheet file open double click on weight record then filter selection comes up with a whole list to chose from any ideas please

managed to sort it posted for help on the open office org website and someone fixed it for me woop woop can start using now thanks a lot!!XXX

am i being daft, its great but i cant seem to add any details x

hi i still cant fill in any boxes any ideas what im doing wrong xx

WOW - this is such an ace s/sheet, I had done one but this is mega, so much so I've ditched mine!

Hi there, the spreadsheet is excellent..... but i need some advice.
i started on the 25th July, i was next weighed on 31st July , my CC then went on holiday and i was only weighed again today on the 17th August.

If i enter the data into the 'Day' mode, then the graph doesn't work, and of course there is large gaps in the spreadsheet. The week mode doesn't work because of the different days i have got weighed.

I've had to change my WI day, and (I've used the later spreadsheet from page 14) it was a Monday and now it's a Wednesday so I just added 2 days to the 'day' and now it's correct, obviously it was a bit incorrect for first 4 weeks, but it's copeable.

HTH

Luke;

If you unprotect the sheet you should be able to edit the dates to be anything you want them to be - just overwrite the calculation formula in the cell with the date that you want.

If you have a problem with the sheet other than this then let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

Steve

Sorry, but am pretty useless when it comes to spreadsheets.... any chance you can assist ?

i can email you over the spreadsheet if it helps ?

thanks

Luke - unprotecting the sheet is a POP honest! The only reason I protected it was at the request of some other users as they typed over some formulae by mistake and skunted the whole sheet so they asked if I could "stop them doing that again".

If you unprotect the sheet, you can overwrite anything that I have coded the sheet to do automagically.

All you need to do is take the following menu option to unprotect:

Tools | Protection | Unprotect Sheet

There is no password.

If you are still stuck, let me know.

Steve

Steve,

I have just come across your post and downloaded the spreadsheet. It's excellent. I started 10 days ago so I am looking for things to keep me motivated and your spreadsheet is going to help. Thanks very much!

Alex

Awesome! Thank you! x

Glad it's helping. Just wish I could find something to motivate me to lose a few pounds, but I just keep de-railing myself at the moment. I am not following CD, but cutting back on carbs and calories (to about 1200 a day) and trying to up my exercise, but failing dismally in all aspects.

From Monday I am starting a food diary to try and focus myself on what I am eating and drinking (I am always okay on the water, drinking about 3 litres even when not dieting), and what I am feeling when I turn to food.

Hopefully that will get me focussed.

Steve

BTW - Luke, you never came back to me. Did you get your sheet unprotected and edited?

Keep at it Steve

Steve,
I read something the other day along the lines of - no matter how good something tastes, it will never taste as good as how good you will feel when you are at the weight you want to be.
I'm sure it gets harder when you have already lost a lot but with patience you will make it!

Back