Graph or Spreadsheet

Only just found this spreadshee. I'd created my own which I thought was pretty cool BUT that was before I saw Steve's!!!! Fantastic! I love it - such a useful tool! Guess which one I shall be using from now on?!

thankyou for the spreadsheet :D

:D:D What a fantastic spreadsheet thanx Steve :D:D

I'm Back

Well folks - I am back, and I will be going on CD again!! Travelling and working all hours does nothing for your health.

Any requests for updates (such as the the plan names) should be posted now .....

Steve

Coke Zero?

Great sheet Steve! Love it!

All;

I shall soon be posting an updated version (not massively different from the previous version, but a few of the tweaks requested are in there). Changes will include:
  • Ability to enter your target Body Fat %age (healthy is ~15% for males, and ~22% for women). The sheet will then calculate an "estimated" weight at which your Body Fat %age will hit that target.
  • It has an editable area where you can define the "steps" of the diet you are following. It will be setup to the Cambridge steps, but they will be editable so someone following a different diet can change.
  • The Body Fat %age calculation is corrected.
  • The graphs all show a "target" line, and that is calculated based on the setup figures you enter, so your graph line slowly approached the "target" line as you lose weight - yet another visual spur-on.
I am sure there are other tweaks, but I can't remember them now!!

I am just trying to fix the annoying habit of the graphs to just drop off to zero when you have no more data. I have got the Measurements chart to behave itself, but I can't remember what I did so I can't fix the other graphs! Doh!

Steve

All;

I shall soon be posting an updated version (not massively different from the previous version, but a few of the tweaks requested are in there). Changes will include:
  • Ability to enter your target Body Fat %age (healthy is ~15% for males, and ~22% for women). The sheet will then calculate an "estimated" weight at which your Body Fat %age will hit that target.
  • It has an editable area where you can define the "steps" of the diet you are following. It will be setup to the Cambridge steps, but they will be editable so someone following a different diet can change.
  • The Body Fat %age calculation is corrected.
  • The graphs all show a "target" line, and that is calculated based on the setup figures you enter, so your graph line slowly approached the "target" line as you lose weight - yet another visual spur-on.
I am sure there are other tweaks, but I can't remember them now!!

I am just trying to fix the annoying habit of the graphs to just drop off to zero when you have no more data. I have got the Measurements chart to behave itself, but I can't remember what I did so I can't fix the other graphs! Doh!

Steve

Any joy with the new graph Steve?

Here we go Claire - just fill in the yellow boxes as you go. It does the rest.

When you get past 30 weeks, just cut-n-insert the last row of figures into the block (right click the last line (e.g. 42), Copy, and then right click the following line (e.g. 43) and Insert Copied Cells). The graph automagically adjusts itself.

Cor, that's the best thing ever! Cheers!!

Does anyone happen to know which page the latest copy of the graph is on please? I know there have been a few updates from reading the last couple of pages and I'd love to download the latest copy.

Thanks for an amazing graph Steve.

Jill

Hi Steve

This is Fab thak you so much ... very motivating to be able to keep track like this ..

excellent
Your da Man x

Wow, how have I missed this - it's great!
Thanks Steve wherever you are lol x

This is fab Steve just found it and downloaded it, can map my weight loss now.

Back