Graph or Spreadsheet

hi steve
just wanted to say that you graph is amazing!!!
thanks
v. inspiring
ella
x

this spready is fab Steve! Well done, it will certaionly keep me focused...

xxx

Thanks this is fab, very inspiring. xx

love it Steve, I'm rubbish at excel fortunately have a 14 year old who showed me how to autosum on my finance sheet. Your weight loss one is fab and even I can use it (being an over 40 year old technophobe)
J

thanks very much for your spreadsheet Steve, this is awesome!

Hi Steve, thanks i have just unzipped your spreadsheet & :wow: its great.

Hello Steve, great graph & weight loss tracking. One thought, it could have a section to record measurements for waist,hip,bust/chest etc. and how much total inch loss as well. Since sometimes we might not lose much weight, but the inch loss is still there. Just a thought, but a great graph.:)

Hi TrulyTeen;

This has been a request before, but to be honest even though I have done the rest I have not got around to this one. I will try to get around to it sometime soon.

Steve

Steve,
Just a thought anyhow. What you have done already is fab! And thanks for sharing it. I already have my 1st weeks numbers in there, waiting for my first weigh in! Thanks.:)

Thanks for posting this chart. It's great, can't wait to put my week 1 loss in!

its going to take me an hour and a half to download it :O hope its worth it hahaha...it went up to 2 hrs so i stopped it ..crap computer :(

Hi Steve,
Thanks a mill I done it , don't ask me how..i just messed around with it for awhile on the computer not the laptop and got it ...
Fair play to you its great ;)

Back