gravy

tasha2011

hi

im quite new to slimming world and i am really confused concerning gravy, ive looked for threads that explain it but i am none the wiser!
it says in the slimming world book 4 level table spoons = 1 syn. i have been using bisto, and making around 300 mills using that amount. i assumed it equalled one syn however i have seen threads that suggest otherwise.

could some one please clear up how many syns there are in gravy.

Thanks

tasha

I think it might be 1 syn for 4 tbsp made up gravy rather than 4 tbsp dried gravy powder

Someone will come along and say for sure though

that does make sense to me now. have just done a little experiment to find out how many syns that means i have had using 4 tbsp of gravy granuals. i think it is around 10 syns. eeekkk. was only meant to have 5 today.... oh well i am glad ive found out now rather than later down the line...

thank you :)

yep the 4 tablespoons is for made up gravy. But be warned, that is a generic value for basic gravy, each brand will vary in syns.

The best thing to do, is look at nutritional information, as because it has no free food allowance it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories.

Back