Greasy lil

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by linznel, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. linznel

linznel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I have been on ss for 3 weeks and my skin on my face has become spotty and really greasy - is anyone else experiencing this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been lucky enough not to experience this, although i've heard quite a few people do go through a spotty stage. I think it's really just your body's way of detoxing and in no time you'll be back to lovely glowing skin. :D

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yes ive heard of people getting spotty. I never got this but def my hair gets greasy more quickly washing it twice as much as i used to :) Im sure it wont last long the spotts

5. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah, I woke up this morning to an emerging spot on my chin! :eek:
    It's usually only temporary while your body 'purges' and a lot of people find that, because of the volume of water they're getting and having all the right nutrients, their skin is actually much better than 'normal'.
    (of course it could also be that some of us end up spending a ridiculous amount on beauty products in place of food treats)
    :giggle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.