Great 1st week but holiday next week -HELP!!!!

swoo11

What bad timing - such a good first week with 4lb loss but what do I eat in Disneyland Paris for 4 days next week?:eek::eek::eek:

I really need to find my inner strength I think and try my very best.

OMG - Thank you so much - I never thought of doing that!! You are fab for putting those links on - I can plan in advance now where we are going to eat based on the ones who sell salad!!!! Brill x

And just a little handy tip. If you do have salad, ask for the dressing separately then you can have as much or as little as you want, or none at all. :)

OMG - Thank you so much - I never thought of doing that!! You are fab for putting those links on - I can plan in advance now where we are going to eat based on the ones who sell salad!!!! Brill x

My pleasure - it is amazing what information is out there with a bit of creative Googling. People laugh at me when I do lots of research before going to places, but I am always the one who knows the good places to eat, or the hidden places to visit! Planning ahead takes a lot of the worry out of things. Have a great time.

And may I say how nice it is to see the original poster come back and say thank you for the replies. So often people go to the trouble of finding syn values or commenting on menus when people are worried about eating out, and then there is no response whatsoever. Makes one wonder whether it is worth bothering - but this time it most certainly was, so thank you too!

Back