Great Books to help break the cycle

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 3 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I've been reading all about nutrition and stuff since getting to goal and would just like to share two book titles with you, both have been really inspirational and have definately cracked my cravings for foods I should avoid. Apart from Ms McKeith and the Food Dr the best two books are Skinny Bit ch by someone I can't remember and You can be THIN by Marissa Peer she's a hypno nutritionalist and taught me a trick to get me off bread which was my trigger, I've cut dairy since reading skinny bit ch and now am really enjoying eating lovely food that my body needs xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks for the info going to check out amazon its great that you still come on here and give us information that is so helpful like i said on your other post you look amazing

4. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Thanks for the information.
    edi

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.