Great class this morning!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I went along to class today and put on as expected as did many of the other members.

I do think it's important to stay to class though as I came away feeling motivated and that I was not alone in having had a naughty week.

The class is there for the good times and the bad and yesterday I didn't want to go as I knew a gain was on the cards but I am so glad that I went and stayed.

I love my SW group. We have such a laugh and there are some real characters! Underpinning all that there is loads of support, motivation and ideas. We have our own Facebook page which is very well used where the support can continue online too. :cool:

I'm one where I need the group thing as I wouldn't stick to it if I was going it alone. :)

Completely agree, I love the SW class. I like how the consultant gets everyone involved, rather than just sitting listening to someone.

Looking forward to mine tonight :)

Well done for going when you knew you had gained. I love my group too everyone really helps each other when someone has had a bad week as we have all been there

totally love mine and like scorpiolady2710 i NEED the group thing otherwise I would be rubbish lol

I quite agree! I have great admiration for those who can 'go it alone' but I can assure you that I am certainly not one of them! I love listening to everybody's tales of triumph and also their tales of woe, as we all help each other and it gives us a boost for the week ahead!

Yeah I need it more than ever now...had a half pound gain this week...:sigh:

I am a member of the social team in my group and although I am at target still love going to group every week. I dont have to weigh in every week now being a target member but I do as it keeps me on the straight and narrow. Knowing I will be weighed stops me from gaining weight again like I did years ago. I too need the support of group and have made some very good friends there too. We also have a fbook page for support. Love group

Back