Great day so far

minxie

One day at a time!
I'm much happier today. Max, my poorly dog has responded well to treatment and has come home - he'll be on steroids, possibly for the rest of his life, but at least he's still with us:)

And my SS day 1 (after hols) is going well so far - had a tetra for breakfast, about to have a yummy toffee and walnut mousse for lunch and glugging back the water too! Will keep busy to keep on track - and grinning like a cheshire cat helps too!!:D

great news about your dog. You fall in love with dogs like part of your family and its sad when they are ill, sounds like he has found love from you so good he will be around to enjoy it. Also well done for getting back on track, your holiday weight will be off in no time.

Hey minxie,
Aww pleased to hear your dog is back home..... I bet you are overthemoon..
Well done on having a good ss day I know it can be hard to get back into it after a holiday.
Your doing fab.. Well done x

delighted to hear your news onwards and upwards :D:D

Minxie

The news about your Max is the best all day. Now you can focus on your weight loss. My mum (a retired nurse/midwife - very 'old school') - used to be so surprised when our cats ended up on medications similar to humans, I have no idea why she found it so strange?!
Glad Max is home with you, where he ought to be!

Back