So my journey begins......again

Well my nan died over the weekend so I didn't feel like posting or doing anything! I'm still on plan! I'll be back tonight with a food diary x
Oh darling I'm so sorry to hear of your loss x

Week 2 day 5

I've hardly eaten anything today and didn't have any type of meals really! I've had 7 syns and lots of speed food! Trying to get my head back in it! I think it could possibly close to the time of the month so that's why my moods are everywhere! I'm going to have some proper meals tomorrow and really boost my speed foods! Hoping for 3.5lbs off this week to get into the next stone down bracket... Xx

Week 2 day 5

I've hardly eaten anything today and didn't have any type of meals really! I've had 7 syns and lots of speed food! Trying to get my head back in it! I think it could possibly close to the time of the month so that's why my moods are everywhere! I'm going to have some proper meals tomorrow and really boost my speed foods! Hoping for 3.5lbs off this week to get into the next stone down bracket... Xx

Good Luck xx Hope you get into next stone bracket xx

Hello,

How r u? I have enjoyed reading your diary. You have gotten off to a fantastic start. I bet you were ecstatic to find you lost 7.5 lbs especially when you thought you had lost none. Really pleased for you.

Hope your kids are feeling better and I look forward to reading more updates.

Keep up the fantastic work

Well no food diary today because I've not really eaten properly! But I've been to slimming world and I have lost a massive 7.5lbs in my first week!!!!!!

My new weight is now 20stone 3.5lbs. Going to have a cheat night.. Nothing too high in syns just a jar of curry sauce!! I will be back tomorrow with a fresh food diary for the week!!

Till tomorrow xxx
Well done you, you inspire me to start again and stick to the plan, your menus have given me some ideas, keep up the good work.

Back