Great day today :))

Well done babe dats absolutely amazing you must be so happy! Well done on lasting so long on tfr wat weight are you planning refeeding at?

:) Thanks
When I first started LT my goal was 65kg. It has since been revised to 70kg but now, as I'm really, really struggling to stay on it, I might just start re-feeding at 73kg (which puts my in a normal BMI range) and then lose the excess by healthy eating and exercise.
But then another part of me thinks that I will be a bit of a failure if I stop before getting to 70kg and not reaching my revised goal. :sigh:
I'm driving my poor husband nuts with my indecision about when to start refeeding :)

How much longer are you planning on being on LT? and how are you coping?

woohooo!!!!
well done hun x

must be the day for feeling great.
i'm on week 12 this week and i fittedd into a size 16 coat today when i started a tight size 24!

i feel you euphoria!!! xx

woohooo!!!!
well done hun x

must be the day for feeling great.
i'm on week 12 this week and i fittedd into a size 16 coat today when i started a tight size 24!

i feel you euphoria!!! xx

Well done! :):):) It's so amazing buying stuff that is smaller, instead of going up a size :D

What is your goal size?

I originally thought a size 12 but now not sure if I'd look too thin. :confused: It's a bit tricky to judge considering I haven't been a 12 for over a decade!

Can't wait for my boobs to get smaller so I can be even on the top and bottom. At the moment I'm a size bigger up top :(

IM on week 8 now didnt get weighed yesterday as im on holidays from work so will have double weigh in next week. Im planning on refeeding 3rd of Dec no matter what even thou i lost nothing last week im hoping i can still lose the rest before then. I suppose the best thing for you to do is see where you are after your next weigh in you wont be a failure if you stop 3 away from your target you mite lose that on refeed and maintenance just at a slower pace which cud be a gud motivator to really focus on wat you're eating! Best to make a decision now and stick to it either way your gonna just keep jumping around. The reason i picked a definite day is coz my family wanted to know one so i done it for them.

i'll take some of ya boobs lol x

well,my plan was to get to a size 16 coz of my height.i still look slim at that size.
might go to a 14 but i defo won't be going any smaller than that.
i look better with curves.i'm also quite wide(hips) so i'd look out of proportion.

if i were you i'd just stop and refeed when you look right in your eyes and feel happy.
i honestly wouldn't worry what the scales say coz 2 people that wear the same size and are the same height could still be different weights.
when i was a size 10-12 i was still 12 stone.

I've been changing my mind about my final date/weight for a few weeks now. :(

I should really just be like you and pick a date, but I'm finding it so hard to be decisive. Not eating any solids is slowly driving me crazy, but the weight loss is so amazing so that leaves me totally confused.

How much weight do you still want to lose when you come off tfr?

If I come off at 73kg I will have to lose at least another 3kg (for revised goal of 70kg)and at the most another 8kg (if I wanted to get down to my original goal of 65kg). Tricky

i'll take some of ya boobs lol x

well,my plan was to get to a size 16 coz of my height.i still look slim at that size.
might go to a 14 but i defo won't be going any smaller than that.
i look better with curves.i'm also quite wide(hips) so i'd look out of proportion.

if i were you i'd just stop and refeed when you look right in your eyes and feel happy.
i honestly wouldn't worry what the scales say coz 2 people that wear the same size and are the same height could still be different weights.
when i was a size 10-12 i was still 12 stone.

ha ha ha, nah, you wouldn't want any of my boobs :) They're too big - even for a transvestite show girl :D:D:D

I think it's hard for me not to think of me in terms of what I weigh. The scale has been such a big part of my life for many years now.

But perhaps there is some wisdom in what you say. Once I'm at a normal BMI then I suppose it should not really matter what I weigh as long I feel and look good. mmmm..... definitely some food for thought.

I know how you feel im struggling with whether to carry on. I always thought it should be what the scales say to make me happy but i think what tafflass says is so true it should be whether you like what you see. I think on that I might decide to refeed tomorrow. It maybe the right thing for me to do before I go and do something daft. When im off guard I could easily go and raid the cupboards but I seriosuly dont want to do that.

I know how you feel im struggling with whether to carry on. I always thought it should be what the scales say to make me happy but i think what tafflass says is so true it should be whether you like what you see. I think on that I might decide to refeed tomorrow. It maybe the right thing for me to do before I go and do something daft. When im off guard I could easily go and raid the cupboards but I seriosuly dont want to do that.

Congrats on your weight loss - 64lbs is brilliant!

How long have you been on LT?

I'm finding it harder the longer I'm on it.

I also think I'm in the mindset of having never really been succesful on a diet before LT and now I don't want to stop before I reach my goal.

I'm so glad I'm not the only being totally unsure when to start refeeding. Have you definitely decided tomorrow is the day for your refeed?

Thank you I originally started TFR last year. I messed up on refeed but have stayed determined not to put the weight back on. Im still not sure what to do tomorrow I will take today to think about it. I hope you make the right decision your weight loss is great. Im like you I keep asking my hubby what to do about refeed because he can tell im getting anxious on TFR he also thinks I should refeed. Good luck with your decision:)

Thank you I originally started TFR last year. I messed up on refeed but have stayed determined not to put the weight back on. Im still not sure what to do tomorrow I will take today to think about it. I hope you make the right decision your weight loss is great. Im like you I keep asking my hubby what to do about refeed because he can tell im getting anxious on TFR he also thinks I should refeed. Good luck with your decision:)

Good luck with your refeed decision too :)
I think most people would think we're all crazy for treating this as a major life decision.

Although, thinking about it, it is kind of a major life decision. We've obviously all had food issues which has resulted in us needing to use LT. Now that we're thinner we want to stay this way/lose a bit more, so it's going to be a tough call - especially when you just can't wait to start eating solids again.

Nikkernakker - and Tafflass

OMG - they are both sensational results!!

I'm currently a big, fat 24 and even when I was 'slim' I was an 18.
I can never imagine getting below that.
That was at my healthy BMI too.

When I did LT last year, I lost 21lb but didn't change dress size - how much does it take to drop a size - most people seem to be saying a st is a size (I wish!)

J x

Nikkernakker - and Tafflass

OMG - they are both sensational results!!

I'm currently a big, fat 24 and even when I was 'slim' I was an 18.
I can never imagine getting below that.
That was at my healthy BMI too.

When I did LT last year, I lost 21lb but didn't change dress size - how much does it take to drop a size - most people seem to be saying a st is a size (I wish!)

J x

Thank you :)

It took me quite a lot of weight to drop my first dress size - I think about 30lb :( but now it seems to be getting easier to fit into smaller things.

If you were an 18 before and a healthy BMI then how can there be anything wrong with that? I don't think any of us are trying to become lollipops and just want to be healthy and feel good about ourselves.

I know it can be hard not to compare yourself to others - my two best friends are about a size 8 and 10! - so I always feel like the michelin man - but everyone is different. I think I'd probably be die if I tried to get down to a size 8.

Still another 33lbs to go. Im hoping for a good weigh in next week since it will be 2 weeks since my disaster of staying the same last time. I got on the wii today and it told me i was now a healthy bmi haha so chuffed but only prob is the pharmacy scales isnt the same as the wii so not gonna get too excited until i see it on the pharmacy scales. i tink tafflass is right wen ur happy with your weight stop and you dont wanna end up breaking this diet coz u wil just feel crap.

Stop wen u tink its the right time you will know i tink wen you've had enough of the shakes and are prepared enough to go refeed.

Thank you :)

It took me quite a lot of weight to drop my first dress size - I think about 30lb :( but now it seems to be getting easier to fit into smaller things.

If you were an 18 before and a healthy BMI then how can there be anything wrong with that? I don't think any of us are trying to become lollipops and just want to be healthy and feel good about ourselves.

I know it can be hard not to compare yourself to others - my two best friends are about a size 8 and 10! - so I always feel like the michelin man - but everyone is different. I think I'd probably be die if I tried to get down to a size 8.

Ha - my bones would need to be removed for me to be a size 8!!
I look back now and would be over the moon to be that size again but at the time, would've given anything to lose weight!!

So great to hear people doing as well as you though - really makes me want to do as well.

Been craving curry since I started LT this week though and my hubby has just had one for tea - tough going!! x

That's fantastic!! I think seeing & feeling the loss is so much more encouraging than seeing the number of the scales go down! Well done!!!

Hannah

Back