Great docu BBC1 Now

10 things you need to know about slimming on now!

Interesting programme all about slimming on BBC1 now.

:)

Thx...would watch but hubby has the bleeding footie on!

Im sky + it!

Update all info tho! x

I've just started watching it. OMG, they've been reading my diary :eek::eek::eek:

Can't believe it :D

Really interesting isn't it! Especially the woman that underestimated her daily calorie intake by nearly double!

Making me hungry watching this.... ;)

im not even allowed in the living room im on pc oh is scared i might talk wjile the footie is on fill us in on any helpfull stuff wont you phil x

The protein based menu is the holy grail to make you feel full up longer. That's while I feel so much better on red days.

Phil x

oops

opps just missed it , but I have just been out for a 45 min walk. I will see if i can get it on iplayer later.

Eat more soup! Keeps you full for longer. So we need protein full soups by the sounds of it ;)

Hopefully those of us that watch should be able to update though's who can't due to the footie....

Glad I mentioned it was on now !!!!

Phil x

I'm banished to the computer while the footy is on. I shall watch it as soon as it's on iplayer. (I hate MU I'm dyed in the wool Leeds Utd! Well someone has to be!)

What have we missed? Please say it isn't football? You obviously meant Springwatch didn't you? ;)

Back