• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Great Tip

I was told by my consultant last night, who heard it from one of her members; that if you like to drink say alcohol with diet lemonade, as in most pubs you cannot get diet lemonade then have your drink with diet tonic water and add a sweetner.
meant to be as good as.
Oooh thank you ... I might try this, I do love a Southern comfort and diet lemonade!!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
vodka and diet lemonade.
the only thing is, i suppose you have to be discrete when popping the pill into your drink !! dont want to look like a druggie :eek:

You guys should demand it!! Ireland is normally way behind you guys but obviously not when it comes to drinking :p
LOL - You sound surprised!!!! Happy St Patricks Day!!!!! Bring on the Guiness!!!!

You guys should demand it!! Ireland is normally way behind you guys but obviously not when it comes to drinking :p

I think the reason is most pubs in England are run by breweries and leased to landlords - often very little choice for mixers other than those 'on tap'. Even if customers request a certain drink the landlord may not be able to stock it. :rolleyes: I always have a problem with a mixer when I'm over and have been known to 'smuggle' a small bottle of Sprite Zero in my bag to add to vodka - better than a can as you can re-seal it! ;)