Green day cravings

need2bslim

Im sticking to green days. Is it really possible to lose weight on mainly just green days. Im never really hungry but sometimes I get cravings for sweet things and cakes etc.. What advise do you have to help conquor these cravings? Last night I eat a 4 finger kitkat and regreted it when I found out it was 12 syns :cry:

Hi need2bslim,

You might of seen my topic of 'I'm never doing a red day again' well thats because I put weight on doing it. Now I'm not saying dont becuase EVERYONE is different but my point is YES you can lose weight on Green. I done green for 2 weeks and lost 6lbs and ate loads! With regards to sweet cravings I like the Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge bars taken as a healthy extra, Fat free activia yoghurts which are free or mini milk lollies which are only 1 and a half syns each!!!
Good Luck xx

I find pepsi max is quite sweet and free, plus it makes me feel a bit bloated so I don't feel like eating afterwards anyway!

Skinny cow ice creams are only 4 and a half syns also and feel really indulgent. :)

Thats really good with the ice lollies as I never thought of those. Im really glad to hear that people have done so well on just green. I would say green isnt as easy as you think though as the cravings can be quite hard sometimes. I guess SW is a lot of learning x

I'm a greenie! Only do green days and have lost nearly 3.5 stone since mid april which I'm pretty happy with.
The 2 finger kitkat is only 5.5 syns, mikados are 0.5 each, a scoop of low fat ice cream / frozen yogurt is about 4-5 syns depending on brand - there are plenty of options out there!
Good luck x

I only do green as a veggie, i lost 32lbs in 16 weeks. Hubby does 6 green 1 red a week and has so far lost nearly 5st since January 6th
So GREEN does work. Your syns are there to use on the things that will help you stick to plan and not feel deprived.

i mainly do green days as they keep me feeling full but have been having the odd red day for a bit of change but do find im hungrier on them my fave sweet treats are

mmmmmmm dark chocolate mikados 0.5 syn each

suger free jelly made using diet lemonade

activia fat free cherry yoghurt

quark with a sachet of options mixed in 2 syns

curley wurley 6 syns

Back