Green day snacks

sm1ler

Im finding it really hard to think of snacks i can have to pick on throughout the day at work.
When im on red i take crabsticks, ham, fruit and other things.
Green is so hard, can anyone make any suggestions for me please?
Cold snacks would be better if anyone has any ideas.
Thanks. :D

umm im not very good at this..... mullerlight yogurts are free i think, just need a spoon... all fruit bananas grapes.... thats usualy what i snack on

Im finding it really hard to think of snacks i can have to pick on throughout the day at work.
When im on red i take crabsticks, ham, fruit and other things.
Green is so hard, can anyone make any suggestions for me please?
Cold snacks would be better if anyone has any ideas.
Thanks. :D

How about some free SW quiche? Or try the Mug Shots. The spicy, tomato and herb and chicken are all free.

Also, we made couscous cake last night and the whole cake is only a few syns, but you wouldn't eat the whole cake as it's way too filling, so the syns would be negligable per slice. The recipe is in the recipe sticky above.

How about some free SW quiche? Or try the Mug Shots. The spicy, tomato and herb and chicken are all free.

Also, we made couscous cake last night and the whole cake is only a few syns, but you wouldn't eat the whole cake as it's way too filling, so the syns would be negligable per slice. The recipe is in the recipe sticky above.

Thanks, i had the quiche today and i got the recipe for the cake from the sticky yesterday, just need to try it out!
I need to get some of the mug shots!

im too struggling, thinking of carrot sticks, cucumber slices, quiches...

All I can say is fruit as that's all I really snack on lol bananas apples and tangerines/clementines or strawberries

If you're organised you could make some free cheese scones the night before and take those to nibble on :) very filling and easy to make x

I found it on the recipe section, they're yummy. It's basically a 300g tub of cottage cheese, 100g dried instant potato and 2 eggs - although I find you don't need 2 and only use 1 but you can experiment and see what you prefer. Blend the eggs and cottage cheese together until liquid - again for easiness and quickness I sometimes just mix them I quite like the lumps of cottage cheese in it. Add to the potato until mixed, you may need to add a little water if too dry. Spray a baking tray with fry light and roll out little balls and spray fry light over the top and cook on about 200 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown :) you could add your heA for more cheesiness or any spices you want :) they are so yummy my husband eats them and he's fussy :) x

Are these free? Sound intriguing...

I tend to have 3 good meals a day so the only snacks I need are fruit. if you make sure you have enough at mealtimes, then fruit should suffice!

No probs :) yeah free on green and ee, although I would try to limit how many I snack on if not part of a meal :)

Batch in the oven as I type...

...edit: hmm, quite tasty. I added some oregano. I think it would be quite easy to eat a lot of these though, and that might count as food abuse! I'm going to keep them as a special treat rather than a normal food!

Thanks for the recipe.

KT Xx

Last edited:
Back