Green Day

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Evening all,

It's my 2nd day on sw and i chose a green day.

So far i've had a jacket potato with beans and some grated cheese on top (no butter)

For dinner i'm making cous cous with lemon juice, cucumber, spring onion, tomato and pepper, just want to see what it's like!

Finding it hard to believe can lose weight when eating so many carbs tho!

Does this sound OK, and anything else i could add to the cous cous? Obv i don't need to weigh it?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Claire

Evening all,

It's my 2nd day on sw and i chose a green day.

So far i've had a jacket potato with beans and some grated cheese on top (no butter)

For dinner i'm making cous cous with lemon juice, cucumber, spring onion, tomato and pepper, just want to see what it's like!

Finding it hard to believe can lose weight when eating so many carbs tho!

Does this sound OK, and anything else i could add to the cous cous? Obv i don't need to weigh it?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Claire

Hi Claire - have you had your HEB's today yet? You could measure out some chicken or fish to accompany your couscous?

Take a look at the recipe thread or What's for Tea thread for some inspiration :)

Hi Claire,

Yes that sounds fine. You should also be having some more healthy extras and some syns though.

If you have any you could crumble some feta or salad cheese (hexa) into the cous cous, and / or add some pine nuts (hexb). It's nice if you roast the veg and mix it in - you could add extra mushrooms, courgette, butternut squash etc. and no, you don't have to weigh the cous cous.

Good luck with green, once you get used to it and see results you'll know it works!

Back