Green days Batch making

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
I'm getting a bit fed of cooking everthing by scratch.

Any ideas on what I can make that will last me 2 or 3 days?

I'm going to make a potato and onion soup this evening, so that should be ok for tomorrow as well, but I'm stuck on other things

Any ideas?

Hi Sophs

I make up a batch of quorn mince with added veggies (leeks, onions, peppers etc) and passata, garlic and mixed herbs - then have with pasta one day, mashed butternut squash the next, then if any left over in a jacket spud!

Sounds nice but I don't like mince lol

I could make it for the rest of the family though:D

how about the chicken or beef style quorn pieces instead?

SW quiche will last 2 or 3 days in the fridge, have it for tea with baked beans then for lunch the next day with salad, mashed potatoes with creme freche can be frozen in little pots and then taken out when needed, I also make a large batch of the SW pasta sauce & freeze that as well, I just need to remember to take these out of the freezer in the morning !!!!!!

Cous Cous cake.
rice & beans.
pasta and quorn
i have these things for dinners at work, i cook them on monday night and make 3 protions to last me till thursday.

but i cant cook so i only do simple things

I made some Quorn cottage pies and put them in the freezer. Also frittata keeps for a few days in the fridge

I second the curry idea. Chickpea Dahl freezes really well. You could also make a lentil,tomato,onion,garlic,mushroom mix and have it topped with mash one day then in a lasagne/mousaka the next.
Lx

I'm liking the idea of the curries. I have some lentils in the cupboard, so will get some more spices at the weekend

Thanks guys

Back