Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

green days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by DEMILOU, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

Hi there, anybody doing just green days, seems to be mostly extra easy !!! any ideas for green days please :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-tuesdayemma-x

x-tuesdayemma-x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi i always do green or origional because i dont really eat veg, on green days i live off super noodles and pasta n sauces, ive recently discovered quorn nd that good too :)

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i would suggest you have a look in the food diary sub section - a lot of ideas in there, have a search for a Green Diary in the title???

x

5. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

Thanks guys- did slimming world a while ago and loved the green days but lately when i have been buying the mags its all extra easy - has anyonr tried the extra easy and had good weight loss?

6. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i stick to green days theres loads of recipes on here, the extra easy recipes can be easily adapted to green days plus i read in the latest magazine they are putting red and green recipes in the next issue. Theres tons of ideas on here aswell :D

7. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

if you look at the back of the magazine - for all the recipies they put the red and green syn value too.....xxx

8. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

9. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

Thanks your all really helpfull this website is great just trying to work my way round it lol. x

10. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do mostly extra easy with a few green days here and there.

There are lots of green recipe ideas on my blog - slimmingeats

And most extra easy meals can always be substituted by lentils etc in place of meat to make it a Green day and of course if you still eat meat (i.e. are not vegetarian, then you can always have a portion of protein as a HEb)

11. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm a vegitarian so its always green days here and its fantastic. Also i dont always use my extra HEX a and b

12. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I make up a lot of soups, stews and currys all veg based with added lentils or chick peas. I dont eat meat replacements(eg quorn) but for the first time tonight going to try tofu and see what its like :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.