green days

Hi i always do green or origional because i dont really eat veg, on green days i live off super noodles and pasta n sauces, ive recently discovered quorn nd that good too :)

i would suggest you have a look in the food diary sub section - a lot of ideas in there, have a search for a Green Diary in the title???

x

Thanks guys- did slimming world a while ago and loved the green days but lately when i have been buying the mags its all extra easy - has anyonr tried the extra easy and had good weight loss?

i stick to green days theres loads of recipes on here, the extra easy recipes can be easily adapted to green days plus i read in the latest magazine they are putting red and green recipes in the next issue. Theres tons of ideas on here aswell :D

if you look at the back of the magazine - for all the recipies they put the red and green syn value too.....xxx

I do mostly extra easy with a few green days here and there.

There are lots of green recipe ideas on my blog - slimmingeats

And most extra easy meals can always be substituted by lentils etc in place of meat to make it a Green day and of course if you still eat meat (i.e. are not vegetarian, then you can always have a portion of protein as a HEb)

Back