green diary

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im going to try a completely green week but cant think of anything interresting and tasty to make (and cheap!!!) does anyone have a food diary i can have a nosey at? or could you post your typical green day? cheers guys :)

I don't have a food diary but I often do green days. Normally I'll have fruit and yog for breakfast. 5 Aldi ryvita(HeB) things with salad and cottage cheese for lunch, sometimes with a mugshot. 2 Alpen lghts (HeB) for snack. Dinner is often things like risotto/spag bol/chilli made with quorn mince or chips eggs and beans. Nothing very exciting or clever but cheap and filling. Chickpea dahl and rice and lovely too. I normally use my HeA for cheese with dinner.

hiya

I would often do green days

for breakfast I have weetibix and banana with milk

snack - muller light and fruit

Lunch - Rice boiled in chicken stock with veg such as pepper, onion,mushroom, peas and tomatoes fried off in fry light and chilli flakes

Pasta with extra light mayo, tuna and veg such as peppers, tomatoes and cucomber

Baked potato and beans with some cheese

egg salad

make tomato soup and bring it in a flask for lunch

Dinner I would have

quorn sausages, beans and potatoes

cabbage done in fry light with mushrooms and onions, with baby boiled potatoes and quorn burger

Baby boiled potatoes chopped up fried off in fry light with mushroom and onion and chilli then grate some cheese over the top and place in oven for a few mins

pasta and sauce but add in extra veg

quorn chilli or spag bol, cottage or sheperds pie made with quorn

after the gym I love to have fried eggs, mushrooms,tomatoes, quorn sausages, baked beans and toast so tasty

if i think of anything else i will let u no

I do an online dairy if u want to have a look

Back