Green Eyed Girl's Diary.. here goes nothing! and everything.

Hey GEG.. We've all been there! Just draw a line under it and move on .. Stressing over it won't achieve anything xx well done on sticking water for the rest of the day !

Keek up the good work x

Nite xx

As Serial says, loo kon the 1000 cals as a metabolic booster. Its not bad at all as you stayed relatively controlled G.

We would all be skinny if stress stopped us from eating. I wonder if there is some sort of course that could teach us how ;) x

Thanks girls. You are all right a big of perspective helps x

I'd a good day today. I'm better when I'm busy and the weekends are certainly that.

Tinky I never knew that stat about how many calories puts a pound on! Facinating. Never thought about it like that.

What scares the hell out of me is the fact that 100 extra calories a day will add a stone on in a year. That has definitely been my issue. Creeping up on me (considering I never used to weigh myself! ) and something I'll need to learn control in the future..

Well another work trip, currently working from the London office... this time I'm away until Wednesday evening. So I'm going to miss WI Wednesday. So no build up of excitement this week, expecially as I just feel like this has been the worst week for me since I started. As they say I need to build a bridge... defintely not feeling confident on much of a loss this week. I'm in really brutal form at the moment as well, I feel like I could just could do with a break from my life! This trip shouldn't be too stressful so it might feel like a break..

Hopefully the week will get better G and as they say a change is as good as a rest.

Will you weigh in on Thursday or wait till next week x

How's your daughter doing G? I think your losses have been amazing, you've been well controlled so I'm sure losses will continue after your metabolisms been boosted as they say. I hope the trip away helps.

Thanks Angel, she's on the mend now, antibiotics for a painful ear infection, the poor child. I had her at the doctor and he told me it was just ear ache, so had to bring her back again because I knew it was more than that and finally he prescribed the antibiotics.

I had 4 glasses of wine last night, a complete blowout with the team after work. My favourite Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Delicious!!! It's been a long time !! I am definitely not weighing-in this week, I don't want to feel worse than I already do, I don't feel guilty at all but I'm still not in great form. I think the scales will still show a loss but I'll stay well clear of them for another week and try and get myself in better form.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Most of us go through difficult times at some point G. Missing weighing for a week wont be such a bad thing particularly if its going to effect you negatively.

Hopefully you can get back into the swing of things tomorrow once you are home. A new day makes a whole lot of difference sometimes x

Awwww Green! I totally understand - we're sharing the no-WI bench this week. Sometimes you just have to cut yourself a wee bit of slack. We weren't perfect before we started Exante so we're hardly likely to be magically perfect, now. I'll bet you really enjoyed that wine. To be honest you deserve a special treat after sticking to Exante so well, and for so long.

Better to avoid the scale than dread it LOL xx

Hi girls,

My mood is definitely picking up tg, I hated feeling like that. Still dying for a break from my life, or at least as much as I can. I was looking for a hotel break for the 5 of us (unfortunately we've no one to take the kids) but hubby has just told me he's on call over the bh weekend. Damn it, I'll have to hold off. I feel better even looking at the hotel breaks though, b&b and evening meal, pool for the kids... not exactly a break but a temporary change of scenery :)

Had 2 bars today and a salad in Heathrow. Cheese on it and loads of leaves and veggies.. I've put is as best I can into MFP. And I feel better.

I read an article the other day, on MFPs blog titled "So you want to stop.. eating your Kryptonite Food" hilarious title, but great advice for how to handle that one food that have we all have when we take one bite you can't stop. Very good article. I took a lot away from it. Peanut butter is my kryptonite food, it's some sort of crazy addiction !

Biscuits are my Kryptonite food. Definitely. I love them. Many a slip/blip/binge has led on from 'just one or two' bikkies! Chocolate is another KF, as is birthday-type iced cake with jam and cream. Oh, my.

And I just adore peanut butter! xx

Chocolate for me.

Hang on in the G and your mojo will come back x

I've been sitting here for the last couple of hours wondering where on earth I got this banging headache from and a sicky feeling..... In my head I'm thinking, no not dehydrated, I've had 2.5 litres already today definitely not that... wondering if I should dig out my glasses I'm supposed to wear for for the computer screen... hmmm... they didn't fix it... I wouldn't normally get headaches and it's a pretty bad one... then it dawned on me ketosis my old friend !! Janey, that only took me 2 hours to figure out! I'm suitably dosed up now :) waiting for it to kick in and relieve the pressure.. great fun altogether!

The few extra carbs you consumed are leaving your system. Some people seem to become euphoric when they're in ketosis - zooming around doing this and that, full of the joys of spring. I don't buzz with energy but I do feel calm and more content - particularly around food.

Today's going well so far. I really fancy an omelette later so might tinker with my egg pack x

Hey GEG, hope the coming week is a lot kinder to you. You've done super well so far. This is just a small blip. Onwards you go ;) Good luck!

Good morning, Green. I've been a naughty SS. I hope you're okay. I've confessed my slips and hope to do better today! x

Hi girls,

All good here. Hoping I get a 2lbs loss this week despite everything (lets not talk about last weeks non-weighin :sigh:). So we'll see.
I'd a good exante weekend. Not too much drama, other than I brought the kids to the cinema, and the smell of popcorn nearly made me crumble!

My challenge this week, isn't there always one! is that I'm on a 4 day course complete with 4 course dinner included! Damn it !!! My plan was to kinda blend into the background and slope off at lunchtime without a fuss...maybe go to my car and have a bar.. but there are only 4 of us on the course, so that plan didn't work. So I'd a low carb finner of salmon, veggies and some salad. There were other delicious offerings that I managed to resist, so I'm still feeling like I'm on track.

Life really gets in the way doesn't it !!

Well done on the way you handled being away. You made really good choices so I'm sure that 2lb will be yours. You're almost below BMI of 30. How exciting! You're doing so well. Have a great Easter x

It most certainly does get in the way GG but you've coped very well with your choices so well done.

I suppose these kind of activities are training for the rest of our lives really regarding food management.

Hope WI goes to plan this week x

Well done Green! Yet again you passed the real food test. Your job involves occasional eating out - that's just how it is - and your choices show that you are able to cope. Bravo! xx

Back