Green Eyed Girl's Diary.. here goes nothing! and everything.

Fantastic. You've taken to TS like a duck to water. Our Exante Poster Girl LOL. Very proud of you, hun. Brilliant! xx

Awh thanks a mil serial and Susie. I'm still on the straight and narrow today. Had my 3 packs and my water like a good Exante poster girl ;). how are you doing?

I'm doing fine. Getting those maddening cravings under control. I have a very low tolerance for carbs, unfortunately. I'll sort something out xx

Girls I saw the magic numbers this morning!!!

13st 13.5lbs at 630 am lol

It made my day :) extra motivated this morning. Toffee nut and raisin bar this for brekkie :) ready for the rest of the day!

excellent, well done x

TOTM really messed with my weight loss this week.. I don't think it affected it like that before.. but I'd have to have a look over the numbers and see.

But I suppose at the end of the day it all works itself out.

Onwards and downwards. I haven't been in the 13s in 8 years! !! It feels damn good x

YAY YAY the magical 13s! Amazing. You'll be on Cloud 9 all week. Congratulations hun on a fab result xx

Fantastic! I'm so pleased for you, the 13's already. No stopping you now! :party0011:

She's truly off-and-running now for sure. Just think of the lovely holiday clothes you'll be buying soon, Green! xx

Woohoo! Yay to the 2lb off and massive YAY to being in the 13's. I'm thrilled for you. Huge well done :D

Good day today. Not with the kids for a change, I escaped... out with my sisters for spa pedicure and long lunch. I had my old faithful low carb salad, a Greek salad and made sure to not eat most of the feta, but devour the rest. So not an inch of guilt :) and my feet had some well deserved TLC! The only thing missing was a glass of wine :)

I'm slowly coming to the realisation that peanut butter is out of my life unless I am prepared to burn off considerable amount of calories to 'earn' it. And even at that I'm not sure it's worth using that amount of calories for it! I just can't get over how many cals are in a teaspoon of the stuff (not to mention the accompanying 2 slices of bread). It is most definitely my kryptonite food :( its a sad day for panda crunchy peanut butter sales lol

Hope everyone had a good day x

PS. One of my sisters is 37 weeks pregnant, so for the first time in forever I wasn't the fat sister. I've only a couple of weeks before she has her baby to revel in that delight :)

I love Feta! Yummy and high in protein, low in carbs. I adore crunchy peanut butter. You can have it a couple of times a week, surely, in maintenance? It's low carb. Mmmmm x

3 packs done :) topping up the water now.
Another weekend almost over! I'm done travelling with work for the foreseeable future, so there'll be less eating out and more Exante in my life. I'm hoping that I can really focus now with 6 weeks to a big family occasion, family who I haven't seen since the start of my journey, and 9 weeks to my holidays. Exciting times!

Hi girls, I'm still on the straight and narrow all set for tomorrow's WI :)

Good luck. Hope its a good one x

Week 13 WI 4.5lbs WOOHOO :D so I'm 13st 10lbs !!!! Cannot believe it !
All the hard work of last week and this week finally paying off :)

I brought 7 tops into the local alterations yesterday as I've no tops left that fit me! She was looking at them and said 'You were this size 3 months ago ????' Yep, I was! :D so she said she'll take an extra bit off too as I'm still losing. So at least that will save me a fortune in buying new clothes, for the moment!
Not long ago I was in with her getting a bit added to a dress for my brothers wedding :cry: , so nice to be getting things made smaller rather than bigger!

Excellent G. Well done, you deserve it x

Hats off to Green! What a wonderful result. You sound so excited and happy. Followed correctly VLCDs are Da Bomb! Well done hun. You're going to be so much slimmer and fitter for that holiday xx

Back