Green Eyed Girl's Diary.. here goes nothing! and everything.

Aww! That's so annoying! At least you need to buy smaller sizes :D that's exciting! I pretty much wear leggings every day so I don't really notice change up or down as they just stretch. I blame leggings for my weight gain as it's much harder to notice until you're literally splitting the seam haha. Can't wait to slim down and finally go shopping again! Or fit in to the clothes I make! They're always too small xx

Weigh in eve! 4.5 last week so I'm a bit apprehensive about what tomorrow could be. Can't expect that again.... But I've been a good little Exante girl all week. So I hope I'm out of the obese BMI category and just overweight. It would be an absolute delight to see that. We wait and see :)

You'll get a good result, Green. If by some mischance on any given week you see a slightly lower loss it will be due to hormonal changes, water, and/or the body still trying to adjust. Bear in mind, too, that, as our weight falls, we need less calories. The last stone, trust me, will probably be the slowest to shift. It was for me and for countless others. You're doing Exante almost to the letter and it won't fail you x

Can't wait to hear how you've done :D :D moving down a weight stage is such an achievement !! I bet you're chuffed :D xx

Week 14 WI ! 1.5lbs down to take me to 13st 8.5lbs.

I have to admit I'd a little pang of disappointment when i saw that, but I'm sooo over it now..... I've been sticking to the plan and I know tomorrow could be the day that it shows on the scales, and I just have no control over that. Myself and that scales have a love/hate relationship lol .....so I won't fret and keep going. Eyes on the goal :)

On the plus side my BMI is below 30 woooohooooooo I am just overweight now :) ! Closer and closer to normal !

Yay! Officially overweight :)

Attachments

• 1429693574624.jpg
    1429693574624.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 24
I just had a lovely off plan but planned :) Greek salad for a work lunch and I enjoyed every mouthful. Back to the plan now.

G!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! That's just the best news ever. What a massive achievement I can't wait to get my BMI down now :D :D you're such an inspiration x

Well done Green. Next week will see you into the lower 13s x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeay well done you! :party0011: you had a mega loss last week so this week is fantastic too, almost half a stone in two weeks and you've been at this for weeks, you're doing amazingly. Congrats on getting to the next BMI bracket, it must feel amazing.

Lookin' good, Green! You've lost a huge chunk of weight. I know how thrilling that is LOL xx

How's today GEG?

Hi Girls,

Serial great to see you back xxxx
Angel thanks for the shout out. I'm good, quietly working away.... dying to get past the halfway mark of 3st 7 lost and 3 st 7 to lose :) I think I'll do it this week. Then another 9lbs or less (hopefully) to my holiday goal. My size 16 skinny jeans are getting too lose on me now. Must try and shrink them in the dryer lol. I bought a pair of black skinny trousers for work in Zara over the weekend. Hello! Zara !!! I have never in my life fit into anything in that shop lol. It felt FAB ! I'm gonna get them altered when the time comes :)

People who haven't seen me in ages; the first thing they say is, OMG you look like you've lost LOADS of weight! :) and the second thing is, your face is half the size it was! lol I've had people who don't know me in the office, stop me and ask me how I'm doing it. (nice, but a bit weird!)

But I've my own challenges at the moment. I'm at home, on my own, on study leave, it's a very dangerous place for me... it's always been a time when I overeat, because of study pressure, exam pressure and being home on my own in the house (which almost never happens!) with full access to the fridge, freezer cupboards etc. I've got sit it out and try and break that habit.
The exam is a 4 hour exam on Thursday at 1pm in a testing centre. My company have paid for it, and it's tied into that course I did a few weeks ago, so I've got myself under pressure to pass. If I don't then I have to pay for the repeat exam myself $550!!! :eek: What an incentive eh !!

These next few days will be an absolute struggle for me on this diet. I will need to up my coffee/water intake to survive!

I've placed an order on the exante site, added some cookies and cream bars, hot cross bun bar and the apple crumble, exciting ! Can't wait to try them, I know they'll be my taste :) after 15 weeks I could do with a a bit of a change, after all I have eaten 50 apple and cinnamon porridge (and still like them!) lol

Super post GEG. How exciting you are nearly at your half way point. It's exciting and inspiring for me to read I may be a size sixteen when I get to the 13's as we are the same height. Drink loads of water on your study leave to stop you reaching for snacks. You've been amazingly strong, you can do this and fly your exam first time around. I find my thinking becomes clearer on this diet. Good luck.

Got through the first study day with a few small blips. I'd about 6 cooked king prawns, along with 3 duck gyoza I'd made yesterday for the kids, they were calling me from the fridge, omg delicious!!. I'm not feeling guilty though and no real damage done as they're both low cal and low carb. All counted in MFP at about 170cals and 20gr carbs. It could have been much much worse, there is plenty of other things in the house that I could have snacked on instead. 3 more days at home !! Give me strength. I'd say the ham and eggs are next to vanish from the fridge lol, at least it's not too far off plan.

LOL! You're doing great. When you're on a VLCD you discover that the simplest, most basic foods are absolutely delicious.

Lovely new pic! xx

It's amazing when other notice your progress, makes it all so much more real :) Good luck on the study days, I know you can do it. I totally sympathise, my uni course is split up in to small terms so the pressure is on for 6 weeks at a time, I always eat through stress and convenience, hopefully exante will help me to break this :) xx

Study Day 2 + eve of week 15 weigh in! Today is day 104 apparently!! Great to be still here but ****** what a mountain I made for myself to climb :eek: Should be just over halfway there by tomorrow morning hopefully. Focussing on getting into the 12s and another motivational/demotivational next-stone-off photo, if you know what I mean :)

Another few blips today, but nothing out of control. Hopeful for tomorrow!!

You're doing great GEG. Protein snacks get us all through. You're so amazing for getting this far. I'm excited for tomorrow's WI for you. I'm sure that half way point is a given. Have a great evening.

WI IN DAY TOMORROW, GREEN! For both of us. I'm sure you'll have dropped another few pounds. If I manage 2lb I'll be happy. 3lb and I'll be making a celebratory cup of cocoa LOL xx

Back