Green Eyed Girl's Diary.. here goes nothing! and everything.

We all love food! What's not to like? LOL. You did wonderfully well at the Chinese all-you-can-eat. You could indeed have gone nuts but you were super-restrained. And the small amount of regular food you ate was delicious. Well done my dear! xx

Well done at the meal out Green. You've got the stuff needed to get you to goal and stay there. You go girl!

Hiya girls,

I'm back on the straight and narrow :) well apart from a bit of wafer thin turkey a while ago lol.

I wont be immune to the odd craving so the house is stocked with low carb snacks should I start to lose the will to diet! I've olives, cooked prawns, and aforementioned sliced turkey so I can have a snack when I want and move on. I feel like I'm setting myself up for a good 4 weeks to the holiday!

Fingers crossed!!

Hiya girls,

I'm back on the straight and narrow :) well apart from a bit of wafer thin turkey a while ago lol.

I wont be immune to the odd craving so the house is stocked with low carb snacks should I start to lose the will to diet! I've olives, cooked prawns, and aforementioned sliced turkey so I can have a snack when I want and move on. I feel like I'm setting myself up for a good 4 weeks to the holiday!

Fingers crossed!!

Delighted to hear it xx good going :-D

Yey GEG sounds like a plan!

Just a quick check-in. All going well. A good weekend :) lots 9f water and packs. Leaning towards actually weighing-in this Wednesday :) woohoo

Hope everyone is having a good one x

Lovely and quiet in work for a change, so I'm enjoying having a bit of 'me time' browsing the threads.
I'm doing good again today, I've had my first pack (toffee, nut & raisin bar), a large coffee and a litre and a half of water so far.

I'm in a good frame of mind at the moment, but that could all change, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts !

All the low carb snacks I stocked up on haven't been touched, I'm wondering that if when they're not in the house, that is the problem and if they're there then I'm more content to know, if I wanted I could...hmmmm

Dreaming of the 12s and I feel that if I wish for it enough I'll be foiled by my scales again :) , so anything closer to the 12s than I alreay am will be an achievement. Roll on Wednesday.

have a good day girls!

I know what you mean about not having suitable snacks in the house. We get anxious about the availability or non-availability of 'permitted' foodstuffs. I bet you know where every type and variety of food is stored in your kitchen. And if the larder starts to look even a bit empty, you feel uneasy. Whether we're eating it or not the food has to be there. All part of our 'disordered' thinking and behaviour around food. If the cupboard was totally empty we wouldn't starve! We'd order a takeaway or pop round the shops. But an empty larder situation is very unlikely to occur in the house of a food-centred person LOL.

You're doing great and not panicking at every tiny slip or piece of thin-sliced ham! You'll make the 12s xx

The 12s called, they said they'll be with you really soon ;) you're doing amazing. Back on it!! Woop wooo. Team TS strikes again xx

Week 18 ?is it? I'm starting to lose track... so I didn't WI for the last 2 weeks, was kinda struggling to just stick to packs, I hadn't gone nuts but just lost focus. But I'm back !

13st 0.5lbs this morning 4lbs down from my last WI ! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to the 12s! Delighted! I may be seial weighing for the next few days just to catch a glimpse of that number!! Exciting times. So I'm 0.5lb off 4 stone lose too and 2.5lbs away from my next milestone of 12st 12.

Weekend away with hubbys family this weekend, we're all travelling to be together, so they haven't seen me since I started! :) feeling great! At the start of this diet I didn't even expect to be this close to the 12s for this weekend, bonus!

I went through my bag of summer clothes last night and everything fits, size 16 oasis tops, yay! (I'm never going to lose these boobs lol). 14 skirts, yay. I really feel like I'm getting back to myself. All the old stuff is lovely and comfy (for the hols in 3 and a half weeks), size 14 tankinis fit but don't suit me at all due to belly flab from the twins, so I may get some control swimsuits to sort that out. But when I look in the mirror I am delighted with how far I've come. This diet is soo worth it :)

Week 18 ?is it? I'm starting to lose track... so I didn't WI for the last 2 weeks, was kinda struggling to just stick to packs, I hadn't gone nuts but just lost focus. But I'm back !

13st 0.5lbs this morning 4lbs down from my last WI ! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to the 12s! Delighted! I may be seial weighing for the next few days just to catch a glimpse of that number!! Exciting times. So I'm 0.5lb off 4 stone lose too and 2.5lbs away from my next milestone of 12st 12.

Weekend away with hubbys family this weekend, we're all travelling to be together, so they haven't seen me since I started! :) feeling great! At the start of this diet I didn't even expect to be this close to the 12s for this weekend, bonus!

I went through my bag of summer clothes last night and everything fits, size 16 oasis tops, yay! (I'm never going to lose these boobs lol). 14 skirts, yay. I really feel like I'm getting back to myself. All the old stuff is lovely and comfy (for the hols in 3 and a half weeks), size 14 tankinis fit but don't suit me at all due to belly flab from the twins, so I may get some control swimsuits to sort that out. But when I look in the mirror I am delighted with how far I've come. This diet is soo worth it :)

Delighted for you yay!!!

Bet you're chuffed to bits!! That's amazing! :D you've inspired me to keep pushing. Xx

Thanks girls we're all on the same journey and in it together xxxx We're going to do it with each other's support. NO doubt.

I packed a bag of clothes for my friend who's just starting her journey. She's delighted :) Me on the other hand I'm running out of clothes. I had given everything away from when I was thinner except that summer bag. It's 8 years since I was even this size and some stuff in that bag was even too big. So glad to be losing but don't want to buy too much at this mid stage either. A bit frustrating but I'll get over it. On the plus side I've a friend this exact size so may be able to borrow some things from her :)

Thanks girls we're all on the same journey and in it together xxxx We're going to do it with each other's support. NO doubt.

I packed a bag of clothes for my friend who's just starting her journey. She's delighted :) Me on the other hand I'm running out of clothes. I had given everything away from when I was thinner except that summer bag. It's 8 years since I was even this size and some stuff in that bag was even too big. So glad to be losing but don't want to buy too much at this mid stage either. A bit frustrating but I'll get over it. On the plus side I've a friend this exact size so may be able to borrow some things from her :)

That is fabulous yay!!!

The downsides to being a skinny mini eh? :D that's amazing xxx

Back