Green or EE today ?

peggypig

Silver Member
Today Ive had

2 weetabix HEXB and milk HEXA

lunch I had chicken sandwich,and 105 grams chicken with tea.

Would you say Ive had an EE day or a Green day?

I dont know whether to syn the sandwich.

Hope this makes sense and Im not rambling, I normally do EE and yesterday and today have by accident been more Green.Therefore do I have the chicken as syns and Hexb the sandwich.

Oh flippin heck this must sound a right load of rubbish.

Thanks folks:D

It can be confusing cant it!

Okay, so you can either have a red, green or EE day here i think.

On a red day you can have your chicken as free, and syn the bread of your sandwich or use it as a another healthy b option? As youve used 1 so far on your weetabix.

On a EE day, your healthy B has gone already as youve had your weetabix, the chicken is free, but the bread for your sarnie i would syn. Or depending on what bread it was, you could have that as a healthy B and use the weetabix as synned.

For a green day, you have 2 healthy B options (same as a red day) so your weetabix is a b option, your bread can be a B option and you could syn the chicken?

Hope i havnt confused you :)

i would stick to EE and syn the weetabix or bread as chicken you had for tea would be about 10 syns on green, you do not seem to have had any superfree with breakfast or lunch?

No you are right I was out this afternoon and didnt have any veg as there was no where I could go. My fault I wasnt hungry when I went out.

Will defo do better tomorrow.

Thanks folks

Back