Green or EE

Hey SW Peeps :)

I have been doing SW for 5 weeks now and lost 10.5lbs. I always do Green days as I am a vegi. Can someone explain to me an EE day and if that would benefit me?? :confused:

I'm not a veggie but do green days a lot as I don't eat that much meat and like to have the additional healthy extras.

I think the only real benefit to doing EE over Green for a veggie is that you HAVE to make sure third of your plate is superfree food, and that can help to speed up losses.

Is also useful if you eat fish I guess

xx

I'm not a veggie but do green days a lot as I don't eat that much meat and like to have the additional healthy extras.

I think the only real benefit to doing EE over Green for a veggie is that you HAVE to make sure third of your plate is superfree food, and that can help to speed up losses.

Is also useful if you eat fish I guess

xx

Thank you for clearing that up for me :rolleyes:
I like Green days for the xtra's but I went to group last night and a couple of people were saying they had been there since the RED/GREEN days only and had switched to EE to lose that extra few lbs. x :)

It looks as though Green days are suiting you, you're losing an average of just over 2lb a week which is at the top end of where SW say you should be (ie 1-2lb a week). As you're veggie I don't think there is any advantage for you to do Extra Easy, in fact probably the opposite as you only get 1 HEA and 1 HEB!

Denise

Back