Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green or Red Days?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CoCo, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    What do you prefer on SW, Green or Red days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Speaking from past and personal experience, I find I have better losses with the red plan. I do try to have a couple of green days here and there but my body will not lose weight eating pasta and the like. Im sure others will have the opposite opinion, I think a mix of both is best.

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I think it's good to have variety in your diet, but I generally have red days simply because a) I can never think of anything interesting to do with potatoes and pasta and b) often I get TOO full up on a Green day and feel all bloated.

5. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find it easier to think of things to eat on a green day but have a mixture of both. I tend to feel full and bloated on a green day. But its nice to have the choice and i guess it keeps me fromjust living on pasta & jacket potatoes (tempting with being on somewhat of a tight budget!).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.