Green or Red Days?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CoCo, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    What do you prefer on SW, Green or Red days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Speaking from past and personal experience, I find I have better losses with the red plan. I do try to have a couple of green days here and there but my body will not lose weight eating pasta and the like. Im sure others will have the opposite opinion, I think a mix of both is best.

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I think it's good to have variety in your diet, but I generally have red days simply because a) I can never think of anything interesting to do with potatoes and pasta and b) often I get TOO full up on a Green day and feel all bloated.

5. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find it easier to think of things to eat on a green day but have a mixture of both. I tend to feel full and bloated on a green day. But its nice to have the choice and i guess it keeps me fromjust living on pasta & jacket potatoes (tempting with being on somewhat of a tight budget!).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.