Green recipes for work and home that are easy and simple!

slrayner

Hi.

New to this forum but been on SW diet for a while.

I always do green days but seem to stick to the same foods all the time - muller and mugshot for dinner at work and either quorn chilli and rice, jacket and beans or egg and SW chips for tea. I like things that are easy to make that don't have too many ingredients. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm particularly stuck at work because although I have access to a microwave it is very far away from my room which sometimes puts me off! :eek:

Thanks! I'm not really into salad but veg stir fry and noodles sounds yummy - any sauces I could use that are syn free? e.g. soy or a chilli type sauce?
Also do you think this would be nice prepared night before and heated in a microwave at work or would this go soggy if you know what I mean?

Thanks! I'm not really into salad but veg stir fry and noodles sounds yummy - any sauces I could use that are syn free? e.g. soy or a chilli type sauce?
Also do you think this would be nice prepared night before and heated in a microwave at work or would this go soggy if you know what I mean?

id just normally use soya sauce to give it some flavour, and put some chillis in it to give it a bit of a kick. I'm not too sure about taking it into work though, i dont think it would work, but you could try it.

What about the pasta quiche with the batchelors pasta, as you can eat that hot or cold?

im the same as you, i normally have the same things all the time on green, im trying to have more red days now.

ASDA chick pea dahl and rice is always a quick favourite of mine!
Erm or quorn sausages and pasta with ASDA spicy tomato sauce. Erm Quorn sausage with mashed potato and onion gravy with some veggies.
Tomorrow im having spaghetti carbonara made with quark and egg the recipe is on the thread but it really is soo easy and quick to make!
Veg soups are good for work and i always take the left over quiches if i make them
Hope this helps
Niknaks xx

I like a packet of batchelors savoury rice and chopped up veggie burgers or veggie sausages in it. That can easily be reheated at work and is filling. I also like left over mashed potato with beans or any leftovers from the night before heated up.

Back