green tea tablets?

Leajaney

does anyone know if we can take the green tea tablets rather than drinking the tea?

Find out what the capsules are made out of as some of the hardshell capsulates used to be made out of sugar etc you can get some where you actually split the capsule and put it into the tea, dissolvable like normal green tea but maybe calling the LT helpline might help?

Calcium carbonate, green tea extract, caffeine anhydrous, bulking agent, vit b6, anti caking agents, guarana extract, bladderwrack extract, glazing agents,

These are the super green tea diet hard tablets

I have just emailed lipotrim when I get a reply I will let you know x

I would like to know as well am currently drinking fhe tea but only manage 2 cups a day :(

Hey FT :) if you are drinking cups i.e. from teabags and water that seems to be on the OK list, I think in terms of capsules that is where there is a bit of a question as Green Tea is fantastic for the health, but just got to make sure the capsules are are to have as glazing agent just sounds sugary lol! Do let us know though as I have some green tea capsules from a while ago (also Holland and Barrett).

Just had an email it said we can't take them as they may affect weight loss and make us feel hungrier than we are x

oh that's interesting, it may be that the tablets are so strong and concentrated that it impacts? either way I think i'll stick to just drinking green tea and peppermint it's a great combination :D

Calcium carbonate, the main ingredient in that supplement (if it's first listed) is chalk. Waste of money!

Back