GREEN TEA?

Tracer

Hi, I keep reading that a lot of people on here drink Green Tea. I just wondered why and what is so good about it? Also what does it taste like ( is it like normal tea that you have with milk and sugar? ) I'm not really a tea drinker nut I'll give it a go if it works wonders....lol

i don t like plain green tea,but love green tea and cranberry or green tea eith apple and pear,u can get loads of different kinds ,i het mine from tesco or asda,u just add water nothing else

Its a bit of an acquired taste but I love it now, especially with some lemon

People say it does, but it is so tiny it's not really worth it if you don't like green tea. You have to drink a lot to have a slight increase in metabolism. I like the taste but you have to be careful not to use too hot water or it goes bitter.

If your looking for a slightly sweeter tea you can try the tetley rooiboos tea. It's like ordinary tea but slightly sweeter. They also do a version with added vanilla flavouring which I love. No need to add sugar or sweetners.

If your looking for a slightly sweeter tea you can try the tetley rooiboos tea. It's like ordinary tea but slightly sweeter. They also do a version with added vanilla flavouring which I love. No need to add sugar or sweetners.

The really nice thing about rooiboos is that there's no caffeine in it. If there is a Lidl nearby they sell nice rooiboos tea in vanilla or caramel.

Back