Green Tea

Drinking Green Tea is supposed to be a good way of helping to lose weight.

If you have a Home Bargains shop nearby, they are selling PG Tips Pure Green Tea for 99p (40 bags), I think they are £1.95 in most other places.

;)

Just made a drink from one and I can just about drink it without adding sweetener.

It isn't unpleasant, just a bit of an aquired taste.

I hate tea with a passion so have never tried green tea or any of the fruit ones

Ive been taking a green tea supplement not sure if it has helped and have swapped coffee for peppermint tea which I love.

It isn't unpleasant, just a bit of an aquired taste

Never acquired it for green tea! Hate the stuff!

But I do like rooibos (south african redbush tea) camomile, and some fruit teas. Its nice to have a range of drinks without caffeine or fizz to chose from.

I like Green Tea with Jasmine - I've tried that from 'Good Earth' (aka Tetley I think!) and from Twinings - and very much preferred the first. I do have it with sweetener though.

Also my recent discovery is 'Chai' by twinings. Nicely spicy with cinnamon and ginger, it's ordinary black tea though!

But hey, two tea types to have without milk, Green tea of course, but I prefer the Chai 'black' as well.

The chai black sounds lovely, i always think they smell better than they taste though which is a shame :(

I love green tea. I've drunk it for years. The natural caffeine gives me a little boost and it has benefits of detoxification and speeding up metabolism. I usually drink clipper but bought the twinings this time aa it was £2 for 80bags

I like my green tea cold. Try to make a whole 2 liters, with enough sweetener and put it in fridge, drink with lots of ice...

I tried that yesterday, what a great way to get the stuff down!

I have been brave though and had it without sweetener, but you can 'glug' quite a bit down in one go if it is ice cold.

:D

Back