Green Tea..

xSinead

Silver Member
I've just tried green tea for the first time, really really liked it.. but now im starting to feel a bit sicky?
Anyone else had this?

I accidentally drank an iced tea but the person put a lemon slice in it but it wasn't until I drank half of it that I though crap! I felt so sick after it!! I had a green tea and had the same feeling!! Maybe it's because we're not used to it.. Or because its something that's not water!!

The reason i felt sick after having my first mug of green tea was because i had an empty stomache, you're meant to drink them after a meal.. so i've now been having them after my shakes and don't feel ill at all :) Also lost a few pounds in 2 days! Very happy :D x

I love green tea but it really doesn't agree with me and gives me terrible stomach ache :( I have been drinking redbush tea and it's really nice :D might buy some different leaf teas to try!

I love nettle tea for cleansing the body inside :)

hmmm, now i never thought of trying different teas, may have to have a look when i go shopping later!

I'd love to try strawberry tea but CDC not allowed on SS lol!

The clipper strawberry green tea is amazing :) and my CDC said I couldn't have fruit teas but it hasn't affected my losses at all and I drink 4-5 a day

Back