Green Tea

Hi everyone, does anyone know if we are allowed green tea with apple and pear orgreen tea with jasmine, have these in the house and would like to use them up ?

Hi everyone, does anyone know if we are allowed green tea with apple and pear orgreen tea with jasmine, have these in the house and would like to use them up ?

Neither is really allowed on cd as both probably contain citric acid and or added sugar. Plain green tea is the best...you could try them and you may be lucky and not come out of ketosis :)

Yeah. Any green tea. Not allowed anything from roots or flowers, I believe.

Give peppermint tea a go if you fancy something different. I find it really good for digestion and gets rid of bloating :)

Just plain original green tea :)

i have tetley green tea with blueberries and it hasnt knocked me out of ketosis or affected my weightloss. saying that it might be different for you. I checked with tetley what went into the tea and basically its just flavourings/chemicals etc. i asked them if there was any citric acid or sugar added and they said no. from what they told me it looks like it should be ok.
Sorry if this confuses matters! :)

Back