Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green & white meal help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Flame, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Flame

Flame New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    I started Cambridge diet 13 days ago and I have had one weigh in so far losing, 8lbs after 6 days. I'm feeling a bit under the weather but I don't want to mess things up. I'm following SS+ using the 4 sachets but have been thinking about adding a meal but I'm concerned with how do you measure 2 tablespoons of salad leaf??? :confused:
    or any of the others for that matter, is there a gram conversion instead? I don't want to make a mess of it!
    Thanks for any help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flame

Flame New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Anyone??:wave_cry:

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I used baby gem lettuces last time I did add a meal and used the leaves as "boats" for the protein. Like wraps/lettuce spoon/plates. I think I used as many as I needed and my AAM week losses were consistent with SS.

I used cottage cheese, sprinkled with herbs and then stuffed on the leaves. Like crudites, and just kept spooning in til I ran out of filling.

I don't know how much help that is to you. Hope it helps though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.