Greeneyes will PERSEVERE.........

Well done Linda - goal! Fantastic! I'm sure ironing does count............! :)

AT LAST!!!! (CD praised in the press!!) I've just opened my Daily Express, and there splashed across pages 44-45 is a lovely CD success story!!! :eek: I'm so pleased to see it - it's about time!! :D

The dieter featured is a lady called Katie Perks, who not only lost an amazing NINE stone on CD, but then went on Extreme Makeover to have her excess skin removed. She's also a CDC and in 2007 won CDC of the Year. She looks fabulous now! ;)

Katie, are you lurking on Minimins?! I'm sure we'd love to hear more! :gen126:

In any case..... :happy096: ....from all of us!!

(Unfortunately I can't see this story online - I think it's only in the paper.)

Hope you dont get offended honey just saw this on the main forum and knew you were unhappy with your lose skin though it may be an idea to write into the show??xxxx

Thanks for that Julie....
Am now back from my holiday and was shocked when I got on the scales this morning and had only put on 1.6lb, back on diet big time tomorrow and hopefully by not this weeks, but next weeks WI I will be down to the 9 stone somethings on my scales.... that would just make my year if I could do that, so very big incentive to get back on track.....
Whilst away we have decided to try and clear our debts in the next year (does seem like an impossible task) but we are going to try really hard and sell everything that we have and dont use instead of just leaving it in cupboards and see if there is any other way that we can raise money. After this I am going to save up for a tummy tuck, but that will give me a year to see how flat my tummy will go. Unfortunately I have had to cancel my gym membership so that the money I spend on that each month can go to paying off our debts, so tummy tuck is big incentive to paying off our debts. Unfortunately my car going wrong and costing over £1000 was only the start, whilst away my hubbys car went in for its MOT and failed and cost us another £200, which all went on our visa cards, so tons more to pay off than we already had.... we have 2 spare U2 tickets for Wembley in a couple of weeks time, so they will go on ebay tonight, excellent seats but we managed to win a U2 auction for special Red Zone tickets so our original tickets are spare... I also have tons of craft stuff to sell and old clothes... lol
Will catch up with everyones diaries tonight and tomorrow, but going out in less than an hour, so will be posting on everyones diaries very soon.... hope everyone is doing great and losing those pesky pounds...

Hi hun, your debt plan sounds really good - we have lots too unfortunately - but getting there bit by bit.

Hope you manage your weight off v quickly, and are in the 9's asap xx

Well I have had a not too bad day food wise, was considering going back to 810 to get the final 10lb off, but was worried that lowering my calories would cause my weightloss to slow down as my metabolism would slow down and I didn't want to feel the tiredness I felt on 810 before, so am now eating around 1000 to 1200 calories. Will see what my WI says on Wednesday. I have tons of CD packets left as I only had 1 bar last week as I was on holiday, and never really had time to have any others, so may make this week the last week I buy anything, will stock up on the bars as I think they are the most useful and I have tons of shakes... lol Still cannot decide whether I want to stay where I am now or to lose the other 10lb, I guess if I could say where I wanted to lose the weight from that would be excellent, but my bum is virtually non existent and so really cannot afford to lose anymore from there, but although I am still losing weight, my tummy seems to be getting bigger (is this possible) and I have huge muffin tops in some of my jeans which I am sure I didn't have before, so would love to lose all 10lb from my tummy area, although saying that, tried on a blouse earlier and it was too tight round my chest and fitted perfectly round my tummy, I think all this inconsistency in sizes is really getting to me and I feel really mixed up at the moment. I also have my daughter saying why do you want to lose more weight you are already skinny, but I think this is because I am getting nearer to her weight and she keeps complaining she is getting fat, so she is worried I will be the same size as her (this is really not going to happen, she has a lovely flat stomach and definately has no fat on her)..... maybe I should stop being so lazy and get off of here and do some tummy exercises, other than sit ups does anyone have any ideas...?

Great to have you back hun. Sound like you ahd a fab time. You are sounding so determined, it's great to see.Good luck decided on your final gola. It's hard isn't it.

Even tho I'll be in Dublin I should still be around here most days at some stage. Need to stay on track and focused.

Hugs xxx

Last edited:
Wise words from Serena. If you do choose to stay on and lose those 10lbs, I will chum you because have just adjusted ticker to new goal, and what with the cold-comfort eating/festival/holiday have put on 5lbs, so all in all have 11lbs to lose. Let me know if you want to team up & cheer each other on!

Admiring your focus and energy with other areas of your life, am feeling a little bit that way now... such a contrast with a week or so ago when I was a mess, exhausted, paranoid, the whole caboodle.

xxx

Glad to hear you had a good time honey and good luck with your last 10lbs and also clearing the other pesky £'s lol!!! As you have cancelled your gym membership would def invest in a gym ball you can do all sorts of excercises on it to tone up all over and dont cost very much at all xxxx

Hey Linda.......
Its funny actually as reading your last post it seems we have the same amount we want to lose...... I want to lose 10 lbs too .. Im going away on 30 August.. I dont think I will lose it all by then but wi is tomorrow so we will see!!
We can do this...... we can do it together......
I have people tell me not to lose anymore to but you have to do whats right for you..
Good luck hon your doing fab xxx

Hey Katy and Curly, I think maybe we should do these last 10/11lb together, we need to encourage each other to get these lbs off or we will be doing cambridge forever.... maybe we can start up a thread on here just for the 3 of us to post and keep each other on track, I know I sure need something like that as I have been hovering around the same weight for about a month now, up a couple of lb, down a couple of lb and always the same weight. Lets help each other by posting our menus etc so we can see why each other has/hasnt lost weight and offer advice.... what do you think?

If you do all team together I will be watching vvvverrryyy closely :)
I have 9lbs to lose for my b'day target (though of course any more is muchly accepted) so will be watching with wide eyes to see how you are getting on, and sending my encouragement tooo! xx

Me too! I will be closely watching, I am still 11lb away from goal....will be helpful to know how you guys are doing it and what I may need to do/change.

Woohoo, lost another 1lb today, it is now coming off really slowly, but I guess it is better than putting on.... cant really see me losing it at more than a lb a week now though as I am on 1200 cals....

Back