Greeneyes will PERSEVERE.........

Well done on the loss Linda - sorry just popped on the last page my aim is to read all the diaries over the next few days , just read Laura's tome of 21 pages (tee hee) and was really enlightening so need to get kids to bed so yours is later for after the ironing.

Am sure you can pull in back on track now to get that final pound off.

Sunshine think its a great idea for a daily thread - it really kept me going on the main forum and Im sure will help others too

Love
Jess
xxx

I think I have kept in my 1200 calories today, although not to plan, my car is still broken and hubby is taking tomorrow off work in the hope that we can find someone to fix it before Saturday morning and for less than the £1500 that someone has quoted us.... hoping the gearbox can be fixed instead of replaced.
Anyway,

Breakfast:- muesli and choc mint shake
Lunch:- Wholemeal pitta, herta frankfurther and small amount of salad plus CD bar
Snack:- Alpen Light Bar
Dinner:- Jacket Potato, baked beans, very very small sprinkling of grated cheese, onion and small amount of lettuce and tomato... 80g grapes and 1 chocolate finger, nearly succumbed to more but DH told me to be strong and not give in, so I did... not sure I like him telling me that, makes me think he didn't like me when I was fat, but it did work.
Thanks for all your posts, feeling much more positive now.

Greeneyes, that's NOT what he meant... he loves you and knows you'd regret the blip. He wants what is best for you... sounds like a star!

xxx

Greeneyes

1lb to go to goal....that is fab! You have been an inspiration since I joined the site and ...it is nice to see that you are human too! I know you have had a couple of blips, but you will be fine.

As KD has said before, the CD part of the diet is actually the easiest and the maintenance is where the hard work really begins, but you and everyone else on maintenance are doing brilliantly.

Keep it up and keep smiling! xx

All party food has gone so nothing to tempt me, no food in the house either and fruit wise we are down to 3 manky plums which I think the tortoise will like very much... Will be sticking to plan 100% today as DH is home and I can use his car to go buy some food (we live in the middle of the country so hard to get anywhere without a car), car is going in at 10.30am hopefully this man will be able to do something with it by Saturday, I am packing the caravan regardless and trying to sort out my menus of what I can actually cook in a caravan that has 4 burners but no oven, oh yes it also has a grill and we do have a bbq too....
Was very pleased when I got on the scales this morning, they showed 10 stone 3.8lb which is the lowest they have ever shown, so hopefully blip is behind me. I managed around 5 litres of water yesterday, so will make sure I drink similar today in the hope of shifting a bit more before WI tomorrow.

Well done honey... onwards and upwards!

xxx

Woo Hoo nice to see never seen numbers on the scales well done my dear keep up the good work xxxx

Woohoo, have managed to stay 100% on the 1200 plan today.

Breakfast:- 2 shredded wheat and milk

Lunch:- Crumpet, baked beans, poached egg, 80g grapes, CD malted toffee bar

Snack:- 1/2 chocolate shake hot

Dinner:- Quorn Burger and roll, salad and an apple

Snack:- 1/2 Choc Shake made hot.

WI tomorrow, think I will give breakfast a miss until afterwards, and oh yes I made over 4l of water today, drunk 2 x 2 litre bottles and glass of water with breakfast and 2 glasses of water with dinner...

Well done you im dead impressed!!! good luck with your weigh in honey you might just get that pesky little pound off thats been hanging arround lol xxx

WooHoo, I got that pesky 1lb off, yep I lost 1lb at my weigh in, probably didn't deserve to as haven't been to the gym in a week, last Thursday had smear and didn't want to push myself at gym afterwards, Friday had fasting blood test, then weekend and Monday spent with inlaws, and car broken after that so unable to get there, wont get back there now until after holidays... all good work now gone to waste, oh well, will try to do lots of walking on holiday.

Good news and bad, my car will definately be fixed to go on holiday on Saturday, bad news it will cost £900 + VAT so over £1000 aaaaarrrrgggghhhh, 3 smashed gears, strange as it was only the flippin reverse that didn't work, apparently that was smashed to pieces, again strange as I used it to turn round and the primary school the other day, by the time I got to the secondary school it wouldn't work and didn't use it inbetween.... grrrr flippin cars.

Many many congrats to you on achieving goal. I hope you are very proud of yourself and great news you'll be able to still go on holiday but ouch ouch ouch about the cost! Are they plating the replacement stuff in gold or something?

Lol, you would expect them to be wouldn't you, I think most of the cost is labour as they have totally taken the gearbox to pieces and have rebuilt it with fixed parts (or are in the process of), plus it is a Kia Sedona and the parts are astronomical and very difficult to find in stock, I dread to think how much it would have cost if we had of taken it to Kia themselves. But it will be fixed and it is cheaper than buying a new car. I had it MOT'd a short while back (last month) and I did ask the mechanic if he had found the gears a bit dodgy but he said no so I thought I was imagining things.... guess it hasn't cost me too much in the 4 years since I have had it, just that the cost all comes at the same time instead of being spread evenly over those 4 years..

woohoo...!!!!!

well done Linda!!!!

fantastic news on getting to goal , that excellent news:D

Hope you have a great holiday!
xxxxxx

p.s. poor u on the expense though x

Have been good today foodwise...

Breakfast:- Muesli and milk

Snack:- half a choc mint shake hot

Lunch:- 2 slices of granary bread and very light Philadelphia, did have a few salad leaves as I didn't have watercress. 150g strawberries with 1 tablespoon of 0% fat yoghurt as I didn't have the fromage frais. half a choc mint shake.

Snack:- half a choc orange shake

Dinner:- Prawn Stir Fry and an apple and 80g strawberries to make 70 calories

Snack:- half a choc orange shake hot.

Haven't had any exercise though as i still cannot get to the gym, does ironing count?

Great Menu hun, looked fab!

Have a fab day!
x

Congratulations on you pesky pound honey!!!!!!!!! Im sure ironing counts and will tone your arms up a treat lol. Hope you have a fab holiday honey, where are you off to? Too bad about the car, expense always comes just when you could really do without it!! xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!! on reaching your goal!!!! thats fantastic hon!!!! Well done you!!!! SOoooooooooooo Exciting..
YAY YAY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

The menu above sounds perfect yum yum!!! I love prawns...

Hope you have a fab day and keep smiling you have reached your GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie, we are off to Brighton, just for a week but its better than nothing, I love the shops in Brighton and Worthing though...

Back