Greeneyes will PERSEVERE.........

Linda,
Congrats to you on your new grandson Cain... Hope your daughter and Cain are doing well...
I personally think 1 to 2 pounds a week at this stage is a great loss.. stick with it and those last few pounds will be off in no time.
xxx

Dear diary, where does the time go??? Why can I never make up my mind on what I want to do.... lol

Have decided to abandon diet forever, and if I ever mention it again, can someone kick me up the backside.... thankyou.

Have decided to abandon diet, too much money for too little weightloss, and you can bet your life once I reach goal I still wont be happy. I have lost so much more than I ever thought possible, I am a size 8 or 10 and dont want to be any smaller, I like my curves...

My shape is changing as I am exercising, even my tummy is getting flatter, although there is still tons of excess skin, but I use my slendertone every morning and this is helping. I want to be able to eat out when I want and not worry about breaking diets etc and the guilt that comes with it, I am fed up feeling guilty when I have nothing to feel guilty about, I am 3lb off of losing 5 stone, I have done remarkably well, and I now need to feel happy about it.

So there we go diary, a positive decision for once.

Inspiring Greeneyes... you sound very sorted. The whole point of this is to say goodbye to diets - for good. It's just hard to remember that sometimes. You have come a long, long way hun... well done.

xxx

I think you're doing the right thing - you've done so fantastically well and deserve to enjoy it now. I think dieting is quite addictive and therefore hard to give up.

If anyone can do it - you can!

Glad you are happy with your decision Linda. You have done so brilliantly, enjoy!

xx

That sounds like a great decision!!! Don't stop posting though - I love reading your posts and you've lost so much weight. Well done hun.

Happy Tuesday Greeneyes...

xxx

Dear Diary,

Why am I such an idiot, I cannot believe I binged on biscuits on Monday night, I dont even like biscuits and my sensible decision to have 2 with a cup of tea turned into a binge once hubby went to put the children to bed, why did I end up having 8 or 10, even though my head was telling me to stop, why did I keep taking more???

I knew I was going out last night and was going to eat off plan, a 3 course meal, so to binge on biscuits was plain stupid. But have only put on 2lb according to the scales today, and have been good all day today, so hopefully that 2lb will come off and I will have learnt a lesson.

Anyway, had an awesome time last night, sure I danced some of the calories off, I went to see Spandau Ballet, and to make it even better we got the tickets from ebay and they only cost £25 for the 2 including postage (and they were £45 each tickets.... woohoo). Cannot believe they sound as good as they ever did, Martin Kemp doesn't look any older, and Tony Hadley has such an awesome voice. Here is a little piccy of them that I took last night.

Group.jpg

Hey Linda - I wouldn't worry about 8-10 biscuits, it's nothing really in the great scheme of things.

The Spandau gig sounds like fun! So many old bands reform these days...All those old tracks - brings back memories of great (and not so great) times!!

I can tell you I;ve done a lot worse than 8-10 bickies recently, dont beat yourself up about it! You have done so well, a slip every now and then is fine :)

Greeneyes, did the same with the biccies last night... why?? But we are still in this, still battling... we will get there. Hugs.

xxx

Thanks for your replies everyone, I know it is not the end of the world, just dont know where the binge came from really, not something that normally happens to me tho... anyway, onwards and upwards, the scales haven't really moved today, wonder if it is because I drank alcohol the other night which I very rarely do, I seem to remember when we went away for our anniversary it took longer than normal to lose the weight again as I drank alcohol.

I think alcohol definitely has an impact and I'm the same. I plateued for 3-4 weeks after a big drinking session at a friends and am convinved that was why.
It will go eventually though and you still look fab!

Another bad day yesterday, I was starving hungry and despite all good intentions I just ate.... everything, from bags of crisps to biscuits, to home made bread with butter plus a CD bar and everything else too.... then TOTM seems to have partially appeared today, so wonder if that is why I was starving... but it isn't due for another 2 weeks and I am on the pill, so this shouldn't be happening. By some strange miracle my weight has stayed the same since yesterday, if I hadn't of binged maybe i would have lost a decent amount..... grrrrrrrrrr why is this so hard!!!!

Hey Linda, I know it's hard hun, but you'll learn from these battles as you are aware of them and are questioning why they happen.
Wishing you a fab day
xx

Linda, sorry you have struggled lately but thankyou so much for the support and advice you gave to me. It's really helpful and so needed! x

Saw on the December Challenge thread that you have been struggling lately too. Poor you. Hope things start to pick up again for you very soon, this maintaining is so hard isn't it?

PS How's that lovely new grandson?

Well my struggling seems to be over, I am feeling much better this week and the weight is coming off again, last week I thought it was here to stay and felt really bad, so just ate some more... DOH!! Anyway, yesterday was a good day, weighed 10 stone yesterday and my lowest has been 9 stone 12lb so only a couple of lb to go, although I know I will put it on again on Thursday when I go to Dublin for the day... lol.. Guinness tastes so different in Ireland and nice, so will be having a pint or 2 whilst I am there, but straight back on normal eating again when I get back and no more alcohol and I should be fine.

My little grandson is fine and here is a piccy DH took with his phone last night whilst I was having a cuddle..
photo.jpg

Back