Greetings Earthlings!!

LittleRomany

Can't wait to have 1 chin
Hi everyone, i'm sorta new to the site. I joined just before summer as i started WW but i just counldn't get on with it and didn't like feeling hungry all the time, so, i spent the summer sulking and moaning that i was fat & eating maccy d's....intelligent i know!

Now i've pulled my head out of my bum i've decided to join SW as loads of my friends have praised it. I'm planning on going to my first meeting either tomorrow night or thursday morning, can anyone tell me what to expect?

I've bought all the books etc off ebay but i def won't be able to do it without going to a meeting as i can't make head nor tails of it!!!

Anyway, thats the end of the sermon!!

x

Well done - you should be fine and dandy on the sw plan - I eat loads of grub and am still losing - it doesn't make any sense really - can't tell you about the meets as I do online but I hope it works out for you.

the consultant will go through it all in the first half an hour of the meeting then you join the other members who will have already weighed in. IMAGE therapy takes place then (IMAGE Therapy - Group Support - Slimming World) After that you'll be signed up and weighed in by your consultant.

After the first week you just turn up whenever you want in that first half an hour to get weighed and have a chat with the rest of the group before IMAGE therapy starts.

Thanks mummymoo, i know i'm probably getting stressed over nothing !!! maybe i'll stress a pound off eh? lol

Hiya, just wanted to say good luck with SW, I'm sure you'll love it, there no need to be hungry as theres so much free food to choose from. Hopefully it'll all make more sense when you have joined and gone through it with the consultant and don't worry if you get stuck with anything, there is always someone on here to help out with ideas or syns and there are loads of great recipies too.
Good luck, let us all know how you get on!

Back