Greetings From Ireland Help!

Hello everyone greeting from Ireland:wave_cry:
This is my first time on the forum and my first time doing sw. This is my second week and lets just say week one was a disaster. I cant understand how pasta and rice is free ! I am one who never ate pasta potatoes or rice due my brain saying they were extremely fattening so i really cant get my head around this are they really free?. I am a stay at home mom of 2, 4years old and 9months old and i also run my own business from home you would think i would be stick thin from running around but no im 3 stone over weight and am totally disgusted with myself. I feel like crap and i am sick of wearing baggy cloths. I am doing sw online therefore i need somewhere to go for advice and support and that is you lot out there:confused:

Hiya hun.

Welcome and you've come to the right place for inspiration and support.
I follow the EE plan. It's my first week too. I couldn't believe all the free food. I do feel I'm eating too much but it does work apparently. The plus side is I haven't felt hungry. Well I'm weighing tomorrow for the first time. Proof will be on the scales. Good luck for your first week chick.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

good luck to you also have you been eating alot of pasta i had my weigh in this morning and it was the same but i really need to get a digital weighing scales let me know how you get on thanks for replying:D

Hello everyone greeting from Ireland:wave_cry:
This is my first time on the forum and my first time doing sw. This is my second week and lets just say week one was a disaster. I cant understand how pasta and rice is free ! I am one who never ate pasta potatoes or rice due my brain saying they were extremely fattening so i really cant get my head around this are they really free?. I am a stay at home mom of 2, 4years old and 9months old and i also run my own business from home you would think i would be stick thin from running around but no im 3 stone over weight and am totally disgusted with myself. I feel like crap and i am sick of wearing baggy cloths. I am doing sw online therefore i need somewhere to go for advice and support and that is you lot out there:confused:

Greetings from one irish to another!
I promise you it works! You can eat all of those carbs but the main thing is....one third of your plate must be filled with SUPERFREE foods (from the orange pages) for it to work. Today I am having an almost superfree day to speed things up! I made a veg curry with aubergine, peppers, onion tomatoes and that is completely free of fat! I made a tomato soup using a tin of tomatoes garlic and an onion and some chilli for an extra zing and it is so delicious for something so simple.
Good luck
x

Well its nice to meet another irish person:D
well thanks for that i think i have been doing it wrong i just had rice, garden peas, quarn (im veggie) with my syns being cheese is this wrong. I feel really stupid that i cant get it and so many other people do:sigh:

Hi

Don't feel stupid, I found it a little tricky to get my head round at first too. If you are doing Extra Easy do make sure you have a third of your plate superfree, such as veg/salad etc. I have done weight watchers for years and always stayed away from rice, pasta and potatoes like you say but trust me this diet works. I never lost more than 10lbs in all the time I did weight watchers. I started slimming world at the end of January and have lost 22lbs in 15 weeks (I missed a couple of weigh ins for hols etc), its not as much as some people but its good enough for me. It really is easy, honestly, you can do it!

xxxx

Back