greetings from North Carolina

I've actually been looking for a forum like this for awhile now and just now found this one when I was looking for a list and through Google found it here.

I'm Martina, I'll be 33 at the end of the month. I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA but currently live in a small town in North Carolina. I tried exercise and eating right before but stopped. My main goal is to be fit again. I'm five foot two and 209 pounds, and a size 18-22 depending. I actually look to be a lot smaller than that, which is weird. I want to get down to a size 12. I don't want to get much smaller than that, though I haven't decided yet-- I used to be very tiny (92 pounds) and I do not like how I look when I'm really really small.

One thing that confuses me about my weight is that I gained 30 pounds and did not get bigger anywhere, and was not doing weights or resistance or anything that would make me gain that much weight in muscle. The doctor told me I was lying (argh) and in this small area, finding doctors is hard so as soon as I find a new one I'll be asking about it again.

Anyways, I digress, glad to make it and I hope to get to know you all better.

Hi Martina,

:welcome2:

Welcome to MiniMins and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Back