Greetings

Saxman

Hi my name us rich..
I've just started the Cambridge diet plan and my goal is to loose 7 stone my friend Chris is on it and has lost close to 10 stone, so wish me luck! I hear it can get rough going into ketosis but if I stick it out I know I can do it. Also any tips would be much appreciated. :)

water water and more water...have ur paracetamol ready for the first few days and dnt give up ...go to bed if you have to and after day 3 you will be on ur way to a new you...it works as you know and posting on here always helps...xx

Best of luck to you and :welcome: to minis.

Just focus on why you are doing it.Drink plenty of water and come on here whenever you can.You say your friend is doing it so at least you have a buddy if you need one,thats always a help.Ask your family to be supportive.You`ll be fine,as stated beofre the 1st few days are the hardest but this diet is more mentally challenging than anything,in my opinion.If you feel you want food just go and busy yourself with something till the want goes.Just dont start debating it out in your head because once that starts it can be tricky to stop it.

Best of luck to you id say you`ll whizz throught it.Men are usually really fast losers on these types of diet,you`ll be a skinny minny in no time.

Thanx all for the great welcome, day 1 down had the maple porridge this morning a tetra pack for lunch at work another tetra for tea at work then when I got home I had a lovely grilled chicken salad 170g of chicken + 30g of mixed salad threw on some chives and chilli powder it was yummy, been drinking water all day, every time I had a hunger urge, and believe me working in a cinema in a shopping mall located in it's food court I was feeling hungry quite a bit. But I made it! :)

Hi Rich,

Well done on making it through day one. Sounds like a nightmare being surrounded by all that food but it seems like you have the determination to do this :) I am on week 5 and must admit the first couple of weeks i thought about food a lot but now i hardly give it a second thought! :D

Good luck on your journey and look forward to your posts

xxx

Yeah it's a pain but if I am determined enough I know I can do it. Am currently 18st 12. My goal is to get to 12st am 29 years old, finding this app was a great find, talking to people going through it as well some very helpfully tips and food suggestions.

I was asked on my "interview" with my consultant what was my motivation for doing this, I always promised myself that if I ever broke the 19st barrier I would do anything to drop the weight, also it is to help improve my personal self image, what I mean by that is for the past 2 years I've been on Holliday to this same resort, the swimming pool there was so inviting and I love swimming, but, because I am so ashamed of what I look like I never went in.. So this is my determination am going back there again in Nov and I will be swimming Lapps of the pool! This I promise :D

Back