Grhhh bloody scales

Terri22

I've been abit naughty and had a sneaky peek, how can I put on 4lbs in 2 days? I have come down with a stinking cold and didn't drink enough yesterday, could water retention count for that much?

Nevermind the number that counts is the one showing on Friday morning, and if I don't have x great loss then ill measure myself, am soo not going to let this get the better if me

I was reading about this yesterday and it seems that the less you drink the more likely your body is to hang on to any water that it has got.

Together with your cold I reckon that's why you've temporarily put on. It'll come off once you're feeling better I'm sure.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks hun am trying to chug the water today, really hurting my throat tho - merrrgggghhhh just feeling sorry for mysefl at the mo

Tx

Hiya Terri hope your feeling better soon. I've had a cold since Thursday and today is the first day I'm starting to feel human again, haven't got on the scales but I'm sure your gain is only temporary and you'll show a loss on your weigh in day xx maxi xx

Terri22 said:
I've been abit naughty and had a sneaky peek, how can I put on 4lbs in 2 days? I have come down with a stinking cold and didn't drink enough yesterday, could water retention count for that much?

Nevermind the number that counts is the one showing on Friday morning, and if I don't have x great loss then ill measure myself, am soo not going to let this get the better if me

Oh Terri I know exactly how you feel after 3 days of STS stood on the scales this morning and +2lbs
Lying in bed now feeling thoroughly upset and miserable :(

Aww hun, it will catch up tho and show a loss on weigh day...i bet! I used to daily weigh but have stopped for this reason! xx

aw im sure its temporary just try and drink as much as possible

Still feeling rough and yucky and still trying to get the water down, I know that I haven't done anything to gain so will just have to wait - no worries tho like I said I will measure myself instead!

Back