Grief I'm cold!

kitten2

I am sooo cold its unbelievable. I am sitting in the office with my jacket on, I've even put my shoes on (never ever wear shoes indoors). I have drunk so many hot drinks I'm considering moving my desk into the loo! And its not even like I'm ssing! Brrrrr!!!!!

I have been permanently frozen for the last 7 days on 790 and lost 6lbs this week!!

LOL! There is no heating on, but I don't have heating on at home either so thats nothing unusual. Hopefully all the shivering I am doing will help speed up my painfully slow weightloss! Or maybe its that I have a smaller layer of blubber now to keep me warm:p

On a plus, I am wearing a fab redish size 10 dress that has sat in my wardrobe for donkeys and never fitted! Just a shame my coat is covering it up!

LOL! There is no heating on, but I don't have heating on at home either so thats nothing unusual. Hopefully all the shivering I am doing will help speed up my painfully slow weightloss! Or maybe its that I have a smaller layer of blubber now to keep me warm:p

On a plus, I am wearing a fab redish size 10 dress that has sat in my wardrobe for donkeys and never fitted! Just a shame my coat is covering it up!

Fantastic, size 10, nice one. And yes having less blubber could also keep you cooler. Small price to pay for being able to wear anything size 10 though. :)

what gets me is i was hoping to save on the fuel bill by not switching the heating on and now im wondering when im ever going to switch it off.lol....

Sadly its about the only 10 that fits so far, but its a start.

Sallies, I can't bear central heating! At the very most I have it on the hour before I plan to get up and then an hour about 8pm. My bedroom window is never shut either - to the point that when I went away it was a struggle to close it as it had warped! I do wish I had brought a blanket to work with me, though!

I have my bedroom window wide open as well, mainly due to nightly hot flushes that do not do me the same courtesey through the day when im so darn cold. Im also really tired. My body wont adjust to the change in the clocks. I keep getting up at 4.30am... Well done with your size 10.

I understand how cold you are - I am freezing all the time and have taken to wearing oh-so-attractive thermal leggings underneath my jeans and a big wrap cardie thing on top. Spend most days trying to decide if I could type/do lab work in woolly gloves as well!

My heating bill will be a fortune this winter!

I am sat here at my desk in work with my coat on too!!!

Yesterday I went to bed shivering with the cold!!! I would like to say that its because I have lost soo much weight, but I've only lost 24lbs!!!!

I am sat here at my desk in work with my coat on too!!!

Yesterday I went to bed shivering with the cold!!! I would like to say that its because I have lost soo much weight, but I've only lost 24lbs!!!!

I've only lost 18lbs! Well, a bit more since this time last year, but 18 on CD.

Well done Kitten2!!

It is an amazing feeling! Keep at it Hun!

Hi Kitten2

the best thing to warm you up is a nice cup of Bouillon. You are allowed 2 small teaspoons a day and it really makes a difference, warms you right through to the bone - really helped in my first two weeks of SSing

I ended up putting a sleeping bag over me as well as the duvet last night!!! Hubby thought I was weird!
We have a waterbed and that's already heated!

Back