Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

Been out all morning! come home with a banging headache because I forgot to have breakfast because I was in such a rush :(
Met up with my mum and sister in town, they went in 2 bakers and the butchers and kept buying fooooooooooood!!
Sister:
'You want anything?'
Me:
'No Thank you'
Sister:
'You sure?'
Me:
'Yeah I'm sure'
Sister:
'But you're hungry!'
Me:
'I know but I would rather wait to go home and eat, don't want anything from the bakers!!'
Sister:
'You're stupid, you're starving yourself!'
Me:
'No I'm not! I just don't want to undo all my hard work!'
Sister:
'You really sure?!'
Me:
'Yes honestly'
Sister:
'A sausage roll or pasty isn't gonna hurt you, I have done slimming world before remember??!!
Me:
'Sigh'

That was the general gist of the conversation of every time they went into the bakers or butchers, I could have popped to Tesco and grabbed a salad, but was trying to save cash and just really wanted to eat at home, yes I messed up not having breakfast before going, but it doesn't mean I am starving myself and just meant I was trying to hurry them up in town, not sure why they went into 2 bakers and the butchers just because they had skipped breakfast but oh well lol at least I didn't cave!
My sister telling me a sausage roll or pasty won't hurt, she knows because she has done slimming world before was the icing on the cake LOL she never lost anything and moaned about it continuously when she was doing it :rolleyes:

Pleased with myself, because I would have killed for a sausage roll hahaha but didn't give in :clap:
xx

Edit: Forgot to say I didn't even eat the little Vimto sweetie my 3 year old niece gave me :p I slipped it back in her packet haha

Last edited:
Today's food

Breakfast:
Nothing

Lunch:
Ham and cheese sandwich with cucumber and a bit of light salad cream

Dinner:
Mushroom and onion tomato pasta

HexA:
30g Cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Snacks:
Mullerlight yoghurt
Banana
Apple
Orange

Syns:
drizzle light salad cream (1)
Monster munch (6)
Curly wurly (6)
splash of milk for a cuppa (1/2)
Total syns (13-1/2)

Only had the sandwich so far, still hungry so going to have those snacks in a little while :)

Well done for resisting!! Its so hard when people are putting pressure on you to be bad. We need to stick to our guns and just tell them no!

Well done for resisting!! Its so hard when people are putting pressure on you to be bad. We need to stick to our guns and just tell them no!

Exactly and thank you :)
I am actually really struggling right now though, I won't cave because of money, but I am sooooo tempted to order take away purely because I am fed up and have a banging headache I can't shift, due on to which is driving me loopy lol in pain, wish I was regular haha just feeling blurgh! BUT I know I will feel worse if I cave, so just need to crack on, wish my partner would cook, but I know he'll just say he'll have beans on toast :rolleyes: what about me though? haha!
His friend has gone now, so going to go lay on the sofa for a bit, after I have a moan at my OH for being loud lmao :D
I'm just having one of those days I guess :(
xx

Aww get your jammies on and a cuppa and get on the couch :) only cure. Do you usually have breakfast? Maybe skipping the meal has brought your headache on :(

Back