Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

How are you today xx

Hoping you are ok and have just been having a busy week xx

Hi guys, sorry having a bad time with family right now :(
Being dragged into all sorts and it is bringing us down, really fed up, had some bad food days but luckily still losing, just in a really bad place right now, my depression is getting worse because of this family drama, keep trying not to comfort eat.
Now to make matters worse my step son has moved in with us and he has left his job, has no money and I am having to support him, but his ex wife has just moved in next door to me!!!! talk about salt in the wounds, trying to keep them apart because they keep arguing and trying to keep involving us, but we are so desperate to keep them apart for the sake of their children, it is starting to affect them now :(
Thank you for thinking of me, I will try to update once I am in a better place, but just wanted to let you know I am still here
Big hugs
Liz xx

I am 16st 2lb now, lost 10lb altogether, will update properly as soon as I can, probably would have got my stone award if I could stop comfort eating but tbh me and my partner don't have much else to look forward to apart from food right now, but we only have the odd day where enough is enough :(
xx

Hang in there hun!

Sorry you're having a rough time hun xx

Hello ladies!
I am back :D
things have settled down, my stepson has moved out, he has a job and things are great, I am doing slimming world at home now because I need to save my pennies for my wedding on the 19th september 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all booked! steampunk alice in wonderland theme! :D

I am now 15st 11lb :D I am very happy! and so very excited :p
Hope you are all doing well
Liz xx

Woo! A stone off. Bet you feel good.
Glad to see you back now life is a bit easier.
Lots of support here on Minimins if you miss group!

That's got to be the best wedding theme ever :D

Hey sorry lol been hectic but in a good way :p bloodcoveredprincess do you want to see my wedding dress? :p I lurveeeeeee it haha I am full pelt wedding planning, didn't realise there was so much to do!!! absolutely mental lol :D

I will post my wedding dress and wedding cake if you'd like? then once I wear it I will put some pictures up of my wedding, I know its a year away but so excited hehe xx

Welcome Kally! :D
I was on all day everyday before but life gets in the way at times haha
I am hoping to be on a bit more but what with wedding planning I don't have much time, but luckily I am still on plan and losing the weight, I need new clothes because all my jeans are to big! but with this wedding I can't afford any haha fingers crossed I get some birthday money in 7 days time! :p
xx

Hey sorry lol been hectic but in a good way :p bloodcoveredprincess do you want to see my wedding dress? :p I lurveeeeeee it haha I am full pelt wedding planning, didn't realise there was so much to do!!! absolutely mental lol :D

I will post my wedding dress and wedding cake if you'd like? then once I wear it I will put some pictures up of my wedding, I know its a year away but so excited hehe xx

I sooooooo do want to see it.. Pleeeeeaaassseee :D

dream wedding dress!.jpgcake.jpg
The wedding cake is going to match the colours of my dress, honest opinion please LOL Going to add some more Alice in Wonderland type bits to the cake to bring the 2 themes together :D
Hope you like them!!
xxx

Hi guys, is anyone still about? :)

I came off my diet for a while because I have been very ill, so not lost like I would have, but am just over 15st now, I did get down to 14st 13lb but a bit crept back on, just happy I have still lost rather than undo all my hard work! I am back fully on slimming world tomorrow, going it alone, not going to weigh in at group, really looking forward to getting back into the swing of it now, feeling rough still but I think that is also down to the fact I have been eating crap on occasion, eating more bread than I should purely out of convenience as I have had zero energy to cook! :rolleyes:

Just did an online order with Morrisons, so will be starting in the morning when it turns up :)

Really excited and hope you are all doing well, I have missed you guys, going to be keeping a food diary again, it isn't going to have lots of different food whilst I get back into it, so I can get my energy levels back up and starting rustling up some slimming world recipes :drool:

My sister as you may remember tried to do slimming world and couldn't, she is now bigger than before, she isn't happy about it, but on a plus side she is getting all my bigger clothes which she loves as she says 'I have great taste in clothes' feels good for me getting rid of the bigger sizes :D

When I first started I was a size 24, I am now a 20, but can squeeze into a size 18 skirt and just about breathe so not to long being back on slimming world and I will wear that skirt with pride! :cross:

I hope you are all well!
Liz xx

Hello
Sorry you have been ill but glad to hear you are getting back to normal.
Good luck with starting again tomorrow and we'll find in giving away the big sizes it feels so good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back