Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

sounds good! I wish I could plan ahead like you xD

sounds good! I wish I could plan ahead like you xD

I have found its cheaper doing it this way, I can buy a bag of potatoes and work around those, or eggs meat etc, I am going to squeeze steak in at some point, it was a random buy in morrisons yesterday, really fancied steak chips tomatoes, mushrooms and onion :D lol
xx

Have you measured yourself hun?

I would highly recommend it..... sometimes when the scales stick the tape measure still shows a loss which is great for keeping you going.... I measured at the beginning, but I know loads of people who didn't and wish they had :rolleyes:

I use a rosemary conley one with plastic tabs which you attatch...... different colours for each body part..... a big tab for the starting measurements then a small one to use as you get smaller.....

Have you measured yourself hun?

I would highly recommend it..... sometimes when the scales stick the tape measure still shows a loss which is great for keeping you going.... I measured at the beginning, but I know loads of people who didn't and wish they had :rolleyes:

I use a rosemary conley one with plastic tabs which you attatch...... different colours for each body part..... a big tab for the starting measurements then a small one to use as you get smaller.....

Hi hun I have measured :)
I have noticed though that already my jeans are looser :D even though I am down just 2.5lbs Hehe
I am more interested in my sizes than my weight :p
Xx

Well done on what you've done so far! Started (again) around the same time as you, so its really helpful reading your diaries!

Just wondering what NUME is??

Good luck for the week :)

Well done on what you've done so far! Started (again) around the same time as you, so its really helpful reading your diaries!

Just wondering what NUME is??

Good luck for the week :)

Thanks hun :)
Well done on restarting :D NUME is Morrison's healthy stuff :) good luck hun xx

Hellooooooooo everyone :D

Day 17!!

Breakfast:
Apple and pear (busy)

Lunch:
Ham and Egg salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and little cubed chips, sprayed with garlic frylite and fried in the frying pan, were lush!

Dinner:
Pasta with onions and mushrooms in a yummy tomato sauce

HexA:
30g cheddar
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
1 tbsp extra light mayo (1)
1 tbsp light salad cream (1)
mini twister ice lolly (2)!! omg so nice!
pickled onion monster munch (6)
half a curly wurly (3)
Total syns (13)

Was sooooooooo hungry again, not sure why but thank god for free and super free foods hehe :D
xx

I am going to write in everything I am having today, If I change my syns at all then I will just edit them :D

Day 18!!

Breakfast:
Fruit salad, apple, pear, peach, strawberries and grapes

Lunch:
'fry up' scrambled egg, bacon, toast, little cubed chips fried with onions and tinned tomatoes (I am hungry!!) :D

Dinner:
Bacon double cheeseburger with chips and salad :D loveeeeee it :D :D

HexA:
2 slices light dairylea cheese slices
HexB:
60g wholemeal roll

Syns:
Slice of wholemeal bread (4)
2 tbsp ketchup (2)
half curly wurly (3)
monster munch (6)
Total syns (15) :D

I will either finish my half a curly wurly later or have an alpen light bar, 3 syns for either, if I end up having a bag of monster munch aswell then that will take me to 15 syns, but will update once I know later :D
xx

EDIT:
we all knew I'd finish that curly wurly hahaha it was calling me, so were the monster munch ;)
xx

Last edited:
You are doing great hun..... you must pop over to my diary for a visit sometime..... it's lonely over there :cry:lol xx

I have woke up with a stonking headache today! I am super tired, feel like lying on the sofa and watching movies all day!
trying to work out what to make for lunch, got an hour or 2 to decide, but wish I didn't need to make anything :( I have had breakfast but feel so hungry again! I don't know if it is where I am upping my syns or what! hungryyyyyy lol
I don't want to go over board on the free foods, but wondering if I should have pasta for lunch rather than salad! having bread with my dinner as I am doing a 'fry up' with a couple of morrisons NUME cumberland sausages at 1 syn each! :D oh I am sure I will figure something out for lunch lol :D
ok enough rambling! I am going to turn my laptop off and go and find something to watch! something that doesn't require any brain power though :D
hope you all have a great day! I'll update food later or tomorrow :D
xxxxxx

Ok I know why I have been hungry lately!
Just noticed the date and I am due on!! awwwwwwwwwwww :( I might get a gain too, I normally gain a few lb's when its totm! grrr lol and the belly ache has just kicked in :(
xx

Evil hormones ...... I think you should feel free to go over board on the free food..... that's why it's free xx

If you gain during totm when you know you've been on plan, you'll probably get a lovely loss the following week. I can gain 3lb or more in water weight!

Wise words :D

awwww, hope you feel better soon! Also, eat all the free foods you want ^^ I find berries help me get rid of sweet cravings :)

Hi guys :D
I was very good yesterday! I ate all free and superfree :D
My partner and step son ate large sausage rolls and pork pies! also my partner ate lots mint matchmakers, I ate 2 but accounted for them in my syns :D
I will update my food diary now
xx

Hungry day! thank good for yummy filling free foods!! :D

Day 19!!

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yoghurt
Fruit salad, half a honeydew melon, half a punnet of strwberries, pear, grapes and tangerine! big fruit salad :D

Lunch:
Ham and cheese omelette with toast

Dinner:
Ham and cheese omelette with toast, bacon, 2 NUME cumberland sausages and tinned tomatoes

HexA:
30g Cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
1 tbsp ketchup (1)
1 tbsp brown sauce (1)
2 NUME sausages (2)
60g wholemeal bread (4)
2 mint matchmakers (2)
Total Syns (10)

Crazy hungry day, but I got through it without caving!
xx

Back